My daughter and I just stayed at this hotel for a sporting event. The breakfast was served even earlier than the 7 am stated weekend opening-so we had time to grab a bite before heading out. The rooms were clean and the staff very helpful with directions and suggestions. The manager Sandy even assisted with a late check out when I called from the game to say we were in overtime and needed an extra hour.Thanks Sandy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Brand New Hotel! We are conveniently located in Lakeland off I-4 at exit 33 between Tampa and Orlando, offering easy access to all that Florida has to offer. Beautifully appointed rooms are equipped with large 37" flat screen LCD televisions, microwaves, refrigerators and free high speed Internet access through out the hotel. Enjoy our Fitness Room and Business Center; Experience our state-of-the-art meeting rooms and an amazing indoor/outdoor heated pool. Free Full Hot Deluxe Breakfast daily! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Lakeland North i-4
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North i-4 Hotel Lakeland
- Country Inn Lakeland