“Nice Place, Management on top of their work!” 4 of 5 stars

Save 10-30%
Ranked #1 of 32 Hotels in Lakeland
GreenLeadersSilver level
Cat Island
“Nice Place, Management on top of their work!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Me & my assistant had a early morning class, I read the views from you all before booking hotel. So I made the reservations, I had a problem to come up while I were there at the Holiday Inn this weekend past. But Management quickly jump in and resolved the issue quickly. Not only that call me first thing Monday Morning to assure me everything would be addressed and taken care of in a proper manner. Now that is what I Am talking about Management on point, take notes because I will be going back to the Holiday Inn when I am in the area. Great work Ms. Monquie! 9/30/2013

Room Tip: The place is nice and well mannered
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear Forevermarried T,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our property and services. We stive to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We welcome any feedback in order to improve our services and guest satisfaction. We appreciate having you as one of our guests and look forward to your next stay with us.

Monique D.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
West Palm Beach, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Convenient location off of I-4. The rooms are always clean.
The staff is always nice and accommodating.
This is our go to hotel when we visit Lakeland - we have stayed over 5 times.
There have been times when we have stayed and it has been a bit noisy but when we stay on a higher floor with a balcony it was much better.

Room Tip: Try to stay on an upper floor and something with a balcony - there tends to be less noise.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear Travlin0207,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel! We are happy to here that we are your go to hotel when you are visiting Lakeland. I am sorry that you have experienced some noise duing one of your previous stays, but I am glad to here that you have been able to enjoy the luxury of our balcony rooms! I tend to love balcony rooms myself because I am able to enjoy the comfort of being outside and still have the privacy that I want. We hope to see soon!
Plantation, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stay at this hotel frequently due to my job and everytime I stay, the staff and management do an excellent job. Ms. Sandy always greets the guest with a warm smile and always very corteous.The hotel is very clean and well maintained

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you Craig M for taking the time to write a response about our property! We truly appreciate having you as one of our regular guests. It is our pleasure to make your stay as comfortable as possible while you are away from home. We hope to see you the next time your travels bring you to our area!
Evansville, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

The staff and management of this hotel did a fabulous job supporting a business meeting for about 20 participants. The meeting room was set up exactly as requested, the a/v equipment was included in the room price, and worked like a charm. The refreshments were set out promptly and without fuss. Everything requested was delivered cheerfully and efficiently. I could not have asked for more. Thank you, Monique and staff!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
LAFL, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you Cortney P for your kind review! We are so happy that your meeting went off without a hitch. The whole team worked very hard on the event and we are glad you were able to see that. We make sure our audio visual equipment is up to date and working correctly. We hope if you have another meeting we will see you again!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Conveniently located off I-4, and close to several chain restaurant as well as the Lakeland Regional Medical Center, the HIE Lakeland is a great value.

The hotel is very clean, nicely decorated, and the front desk staff was very accomodating.

We appreciated the two room layout of our suite, the covered pool, and the included breakfast each morning.

• Stayed July 2013
LAFL, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you Noelle68 for your review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We are conveniently located between lots of different attractions and things to do. Our staff is trained and always prepared to assist you in any way possible. We hope to see you soon!
Kansas City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at this Holiday Inn Express. It was convenient to the attractions of Orlando and the beaches of St. Petersburg, Clearwater, and Cocoa without the high prices you would pay if you stayed in those immediate areas. The staff was pleasant and helpful, and the rooms and hotel were very clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: We were upgraded to a balcony room, which was nice, but we weren't really there enough to use it...
Green Features: I appreciate all efforts on behalf of the environment.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you Kay H for taking the time to write a review for our hotel! We are so happy that you enjoyed the hotel and also our convenient location. We are glad to know our staff was able to accommodate you on your trip. The balcony rooms are a guest favorite and we hope the next time you’re in town you can enjoy it even more. Thank you again.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

My family and I came in for our annual family reunion. I must say the hotel was beautiful. I had 2 rooms and I was stuck at the airport. I called the hotel and asked them to please allow my sister to go into one of the rooms. The front desk agent Paige was able to let my sister in the room. It made a very stressful day a little better. The hotel had a great breakfast and was perfect for our family. If we ever have our family reunion in Lakeland again we will be sure to come back to the holiday inn express.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
LAFL, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Hello G O! We would like to thank you for your recent review. We are happy to know that the staff was able to accommodate you. We had a great time with your family reunion. We hope to see you all again very soon.