“The Best DD in Palm Beach County!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #100 of 233 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Boynton Beach, Florida
“The Best DD in Palm Beach County!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

I realize this is just a Dunkin Donuts, not a 5 star restaurant, but they deserve a 5 star rating. This location, at Military Trail & Lantana Rd, is the best around. I've been coming here for 10 years, and the staff and service is impeccable. The turnover there is low, so the staff is fully trained and work like a well oiled machine. I've walked in at 8:00 with a line out the door, and by 8:10 I'm on my way with drink and sandwich. 9 out of 10 times they know your coffee choice ( if your a regular), and their warmth and friendliness can't be matched. These people work HARD for their money, and they do so with a smile on their faces and a cheerful greeting, always. My husband and I will travel out of our way on our days off just to stop in and see them. Their food and drink is always fresh, and we've never had a mixed up order. Excellent place!

• Visited August 2013