“Excellent Service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Excellent Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

I ate here for breakfast with my Mom. We were seated immediately upon entering and were greeted by our server, Moses. My Mom wanted to have a short stack of cinnamon pancakes. She was told there would be an extra charge for this option as it was only offered as a part of a breakfast special. At $5.29 she decided it was not worth the extra charge and simply ordered a regular short stack for $2.00. When Moses returned with her order he handed her a short stack of cinnamon pancakes (for the price of a regular short stack)! What a pleasant surprise and a wonderful gesture. The meal was delicious, the service was excellent and we were even able to use my Mom's AARP card for a 15% discount.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Boynton Beach, Florida
“Ok restaurant, good breakfast all day”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We came at brunch time, had breakfast, there was a wait, but we were seated in about 5 minutes, food was ok, prices were ok, service was ok, nothing wrong with Denny's, I would go there again

Visited February 2014
“Nice regular crew operate this franchise”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2011 via mobile

Monday night classic car night. Great deals after 4 PM for AARP card holders. Good
service.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
florida
“Poison.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2009

I recently ate dinner at this restaurant. As the waitress walked me to my booth I noticed that the dinning area smelt of chemicals. I did not say anything at first. After I received my drink I ask the waitress why it smelt so bad. She replied " On slow days like this we are told to wipe down all the shelves and counters with bathroom like cleaners [she also mentioned how they also have to clean dishes in addition to serving]. I do not understand why they would have a waitress cleaning with bleach and washing dirty dishes when they have to serve food. Also why must I eat and feel like I am eating poison! I would never eat there again.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Lake Worth
“Poor to Average Denny's”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2008

Just like any other big chain, you tend to expect the same food from place to place with some stores shining and some just plain gray -- this is one of the latter. Florida breakfasts in my opinion are some of the worst I've eaten and the Lake Worth area is nigh to ground zero for terrible breakfast food in the state. Oh Lord, give me a Louisiana breakfast dear God.

I was expecting something decent but what I got was barely passable as food. The sausages were limp, the scrambled barely that, and the pancakes would have worked as frisbees -- or some sort of ninja weapon.

I spilled a bit of the iced tea I was brought and accidently removed two or three layers of wax from the floor. That is the only reason I'm giving this place an Okay -- it is clean.