“Excellent seafood and fantastic service!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Ocala
“Excellent seafood and fantastic service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

The scrub sandwich is a favorite for all the obvious reasons. The wings are a hot and juicy example of their "bar food", but it doesn't stop there. They have a really good raw bar with fresh clams and oysters, which you can also get steamed to order, also a full liquor bar. Across the street is Igot's (same ownership) where the bartenders are a wonderful blend of personality and cocktail mastery!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Florida, USA
“A Dave's Cup Even Goes To Norway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We go to Dave's once or twice a month, mainly because they serve a good variety of my favorite food....SEAFOOD! I can't think of anything we haven't enjoyed. The servers we've had have been friendly & attentive.

Our favorite appetizer is the Conch Salad, served with tortilla chips & crackers - spicy without leaving your mouth on fire. We've also enjoyed some really excellent Raw Oysters.

The past two times I've visited Dave's I've ordered the Seafood Cobb Salad - quite good with just a bit of Mango Balsamic Dressing. I've also had the Coconut Shrimp & Fried Oyster dinners several times & have liked them. My grown son's runaway favorite is the Cajun Grouper dinner - blackened grouper with a Cajun cream sauce that has crawfish in it. Sometimes my husband just orders some Conch Salad & Conch Chowder for his dinner, but he's gotten the Prime Rib several times if we happen to be there on Thursday - Prime Rib Night. He says it's very good. By the way, our daughter-in-law needs to eat gluten-free, & Dave's has a gluten-free menu.

At Dave's you'll find every age group, from young families with toddlers to the sports bar/fishing/beach crowd to baby boomers to elderly couples - my 94 year old father enjoys eating there. My cousins from Norway usually eat at Dave's several times when they come to visit - a "Dave's Last Resort" cup has even been photographed high above a Norwegian fjord!

• Visited August 2013
Lake Worth, Florida
“Nice bar / restaurant in the heart of town.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Known for its large selection of seafood, this nice restaurant also has a good sports bar atmosphere right in the heart of the town of Lake Worth. Very good food and service.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lompoc, California
“Best Fish Sammiches!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Everytime I come back to Florida I HAVE to go here. Love their "Scrub" sandwich!!! Haha really get a kick out bringing one on the plane & pulling that out midway when they start serving food & everyone gets all jealous cause they only have microwaved meatloaf. Mwuahahahahahaha

oh it's also decently priced so not going to break the bank to come here.

• Visited July 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great place for a good meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

I came here with my son after a day at the beach. We loved their burgers and corndogs. The service is great and the staff is wonderful. I LOVED the fact that they have a Gluten Free Menu. Something most places Don't have. I love coming here and plan on coming back!

• Visited June 2013