“Very nice and clean B&B” 4 of 5 stars

Mango Inn Bed and Breakfast
128 North Lakeside Drive, Lake Worth, FL 33460   |
Ranked #2 of 7 Lake Worth B&B and Inns
Brussels, Belgium
“Very nice and clean B&B”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We stayed 2 nights and enjoyed our stay in a nice and very clean suite. The pictures on the site are obviously taken with a wide angle lens, but the rooms were big enough and a welcome change from the standard hotel rooms we had been seeing so far. The hosts were very friendly and ready to inform you on restaurants and things to do close buy. For me, breakfast was OK but a little bit disappointing given the price of this B&B.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Boca Raton, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I picked this place to have just a one night get-away not far from home, with my boyfriend. The owner, Deb, was very nice and helpful with making recommendations on where to eat and things to do. We were able to check in earlier than expected, and we were able to take our time checking out as well. We were impressed by the beautiful grounds and the outstanding service! We weren't expecting some of the complimentary things like the wine, soda, & snacks. It's within walking distance to a strip of restaurants, shops, and bars as well as being very close to the beach. I would definitely recommend a stay here whether you're on vacation or if you're local and just looking to relax.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Royal Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I booked our visit to the Mango Inn as a surprise for our 23rd wedding anniversary. I was a little hesitant because we had never stayed in a B&B, and my husband is very difficult to impress. From the moment we arrived and were greeted by Deb who addresses us by name, we knew we had found something special. We were given a tour, then shown to our suite (The Cottage). I could tell by the look on my husbands face that he was very impressed (later he told me he was "floored" by the accommodations). It was so peaceful and beautiful; it was very apparent that the owners pay special attention to detail. We walked to dinner and had an amazing time.
We live in Royal Palm Beach (about a 30 minute drive); it was wonderful to find a place so close, yet with the feeling that you are on an exotic get-away.
We will definitely be returning; and will be sharing our experience with friends who are looking for relaxing get-away!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Collingswood, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

This place is so different than the usual Florida hotels. Each room is different. We stayed in a cottage suite that was a large studio apartment. The pool area is charming. Breakfast on the veranda in pleasant weather....The breakfast itself is a treat. In additional to the usual, but very delicious, fruits and baked goods, there is always a hot entree, freshly prepared. Location is good for walking into downtown. We're looking to go back soon.

Room Tip: Check online. Each room in different in size and amenities.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Maggie Valley, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

This place is well worth it. The room was clean and neat, overlooking the pool. We used the pool until midnight. It was quiet and peaceful. The breakfast was amazing. They had complimentary wine and snacks available.

Overall, a top notch experience. We will be back!

• Stayed August 2012
Richardson, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

I booked my stay at this Inn on short notice after my other accomodations fell through. The Innkeeper worked with me on my check-in time; I checked in a bit early. I stayed in one of the second floor rooms and it was VERY clean and comfortable. The Inn had a beach chair I could borrow and even a basket of sunscreen available for use by the visitors. The pool and lounge area are so sweet and peaceful. I plan to return next year with my friends on our yearly get-away!

Also, it's walking distance to downtown Lake Worth night life. It's just over the bridge from the beach. Honestly, if you rented a bike and are in fairly good health, you wouldn't need to drive at all during your stay.

Room Tip: The stairs to the second floor are steep. If you have a mobility issue, second floor is not for you...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Loudon, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

My husband and I just returned from a 5 night stay at the Mango Inn. Our stay could not have been more wonderful! We had the pleasure of staying in the Cottage. It is beautifully decorated and located right next to the pool. The bed was extremely comfortable and the living area homey and cozy. It was just wonderful to wake up in this beautiful room, next to the inviting pool, and walk to the Veranda for Deb's and Judy's amazing breakfasts. We enjoyed fresh fruit, warm scones, yogurt, breads, excellent coffee and a different breakfast entree every morning - such as blueberry stuffed french toast. There were so many special 'touches' that made this a great place to stay, such as fresh baked cookies, wine and lemonade in the afternoon, sun screen made available at the pool, aloe chilling in the Lobby refrigerator just in case you get too much sun, and Deb's and Judy's smiles and conversation!

We also really enjoyed the Lake Worth area. The down town shopping and restaurants were an easy walk. Deb suggested we dine at Cuoco Pazzo (and helped us get a table!) and it was an amazing meal! It is also a nice short walk to the beach. The Inn supplies chairs, towels and an umbrella for the beach.

All in all, we had a fantastic vacation thanks to Deb and Judy and the Mango Inn. We will go back and we will recommend it to family and friends!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Mango Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!