“Lousy Customer Service staff” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 10 Activities in Lake Wales
Type: Sports Complexes, Adventure
New York City, New York
“Lousy Customer Service staff”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Was receiving the jump video for my friend. Did not arrive after 3 weeks. Called back to check for tracking number. They could not provide me with the tracking number and have asked me to pay again to get another copy. Very rude customer service staff. Give me the impression that they only want to earn money by forcing me to buy a 2nd dvd when the apparent first dvd have not even arrive and I did not miss any mail. Very disappointed and furious with the way they handle the case.

Visited July 2014

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Perfect for two”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I got my husband sky diving for his 30th birthday and we went together today (June 23, 2014). Got a great deal through Groupon and Amazon Local. I was really nervous! But I'm so glad I went. Jump Florida is a tiny little place but that didn't bother me. I would say that for bigger groups, it might not be the fastest way to go because there is only room for the pilot plus four in the plane (that includes the instructors). I jumped with Pascal (not sure how to spell) who was cracking jokes at just the right moments and made me feel totally at ease. He's been doing this for 14 years! Hubby jumped with Dave. Both instructors were very professional and obviously knew what they were doing. They were very relaxed and made me feel relaxed as well. I get motion sickness so I took a Dramamine, but I should've taken it sooner because I waited until the instructors started putting us in the harness and we were in the plane in less than 15 minutes after that. Luckily, I didn't get any feelings of nausea until after we finished the drop, but if you're like me be sure to take your Dramamine at least 30 minutes prior to getting in the plane. It was nice and cozy in the tiny little Cessna, and something about that made it a little less nerve wracking. The jump was so thrilling, like nothing else I've ever experienced. The free fall was definitely the best part. Once the parachute was up, Pascal asked if I wanted to do spins, and in hindsight I probably should've said no! It was fun, but I think that's what later made me a little nauseated in the car on the drive home. The instructors definitely won't do anything you don't want them to do. He landed us perfectly, and it was such an amazing time. Hubby said it was the best present he'd ever gotten.
We did get rescheduled a couple times (once for bad weather and once for plane maintenance) but obviously they can't help the weather. And I'm glad to know they are taking care of their planes! Everyone there was very nice and helpful.

Visited June 2014
Largo, Florida
15 attraction reviews
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

This was an excellent experience. The staff was very fun, relaxing and make you feel very comfortable. Make sure to wear comfortable clothes and sneakers. You are able to purchase a DVD which includes video and pictures of your entire experience from boarding the plane to landing on the ground. They take you to about 6k feet up and the entire experience lasts about 15-20 minutes from time you climb into the plane to the time you are on the ground. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to do a tandem jump which is required for your first time.

Visited June 2014
Gulfport, Florida
“Disabled Veteran treated with respect!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I jumped yesterday with Pascoal. I am a disabled veteran and was treated with respect. The entire staff were extremely polite and thanked me for my service to the country. I had a fantastic time and will definitely suggest all my veteran friends to jump with this company Thanks Pascoal.

Visited July 2013
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Did my first skydive here. It was a lot of fun. The instructors make you feel very comfortable and at ease. The whole experience was exhilarating and a lot of fun!

I definitely recommend getting the video package after. It's well worth the $75 to have those moments captured so you can watch your reactions later on!

Visited July 2013