“Amazing Experience - Great Staff (:” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 10 Activities in Lake Wales
Type: Other, Adventure
Inverness, Florida
“Amazing Experience - Great Staff (:”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

My daughter purchased a groupon as a gift for her dad. She decided to jump with him. From start to finish this was a positive experience. The atmosphere of the whole place is laid back and relaxing. No pushy sales kicks. We decided to purchase the videos after watching another divers. They are very professional high def videos and I would recommend getting one for your first jump especially. The staff made them feel at ease and very comfortable. All fears were set aside and they are very skilled and safety oriented. My husband is hooked and cannot wait to do it again!

Visited March 2014

“A+++ all around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

What a great experience! Everything about the day was perfect. I was nervous, just like any newbie jumper would be, but the staff made us feel completely at ease. My tandem partner "Snickers" was totally cool, calm and collected, he suited me up, he went through the drill, and we were off. I felt 100% safe, and I knew that we were going to have a great time.. And we did! An amazing experience I will never forget! Definitley get a video, you will kick yourself if you don't have your once of a lifetime footage of flying to reflect back on ! I would highly recommend Lake Wales sky dive to any and everyone!! Thank you!!!!!!! :) I'lll probably be back to do it again .. And again

Visited May 2013
London, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
“Amazing time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

First time doing a skydive so I was pretty apprehensive about the whole thing to say the least. The staff were fantastic though. They talked me through everything calmly and professionally, making me feel an awful lot safer. The skydive itself was just brilliant and I would definitely recommend this place for first timers. There were also a lot of more experienced individuals doing solo jumps that day. I am even contemplating going an AFF course now.

Visited April 2013
“Super duper amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

First time jumping and it was awesome! Instructors were very nice and made you feel comfortable. They were really safe and made my experience safe! Just bought another voucher to do it again and I'm bringing like 6 others with me.you can't beat the price either

Sebring, Florida
18 attraction reviews
“18,000 feet and smiling!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

People ask me why I'd want to jump out of a perfectly good plane.... once you have you understand! I couldn't stop smiling!!! The 18,000 feet jump is worth the extra money.
Frank, my tandem instructor, was incredible. After rolling out of the plane he asked, "Have you ever kissed a cloud?" The early morning fog had created a circular rainbow in the sky. We dove through the rainbow and skimmed the clouds. What an experience!