“Lake Mary Extended Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1040 Greenwood Blvd

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1040 Greenwood Blvd to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1040 Greenwood Blvd
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1040 Greenwood Blvd., Lake Mary, FL 32746 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites Lake Mary / Orlando)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #12 of 12 hotels in Lake Mary
Pacific, Missouri
“Lake Mary Extended Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We stayed here the 1st week of October, 2012. Our room was on the ground floor which was nice for letting out our small dog. Although we had some problems with the cleanliness of the room (dusty, not vacuumed, slow bath drain) the staff immediately sent housekeeping to correct. We also experienced ants in the kitchen cabinets but because of allergies, we refused their offer to spray. We just put everything in the refrig and in plastic bags. The kitchen was supplied with just enough pots, pans and dishes. All the appliances worked well. Breakfast was various coffees, bagels and fruit. The pool was great as was the outside seating. The grill was originally broke but repaired for use. The place is in a remarkable setting for walking with tree lined paths. The staff was so great it make our experience great for the 8 days there.

Room Tip: Rooms on ground floor can have people looking in from pool area if your drapes are left open.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Ed S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1040 Greenwood Blvd, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Homestead Orlando - Lake Mary. It's was also satisfying to read that we were able to correct the few issues you had with your room and that you were able to continue to enjoy your stay with us. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

49 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
coral Gables FL
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

There were cigarette burns around the bathroom sink , on the kitchenette counter... it stunk of cigarettes---nasty
2 beat up office chairs were placed around the kitchen counter as dining chairs. The showerhead was mildewy, the a/c unit made a lot of noise
Spend $10 more and go next door for a better experience

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Homestead Orlando - Lake Mary. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

We know that our guests have multiple hotel choices, which is why we strive so hard to accommodate them with clean, comfortable rooms at an exceptional price. In order to meet the needs of our guests, we designate certain rooms for smokers and the rest for non-smokers. Guests who request non-smoking rooms should always be placed in an available non-smoking room. Clearly there was a regrettable error, of which I have made all of our staff aware, during your stay.

Stockton, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

My husband and I stayed here August 24th thru August 27th. The room was clean and having kichen services was a plus. The front desk service was great, expecially on Sunday when I asked the young lady if printing our boarding passes was possible since they didn't have a computer center..she said of course, no problem. The only negative, was you had to exchange your own towels. When travelling for business, meetings and the hustle and bustle that comes with that, it would be nice to have your room with the necessary services. We would stay there again, possibly. I also saw they were pet friendly which is good for those with pets but since I don't have pets, I did have a concern for fleas..so will consider that next time I stay there as well...Overall the experience was very good.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Shawn357, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1040 Greenwood Blvd, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
"It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Homestead Orlando - Lake Mary. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

Clean rooms, nice staff, nice price, great location, excellent service, met all of our needs, would recommened this hotel and location to others. This hotel would be a great option to famlies, business trips, vacations, etc.

• Stayed August 2012
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Orlando - Lake Mary. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Gotha, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Location is perfect for Orlando business or pleasure. Price is a great value for the money, includes continental breakfast daily. Service is exceptional. Rooms are very clean with all the amenities! Plus free wi-fi. I live in the area and have worked for several 4 star Orlando hotels and have found my extended stay due to severe medical conditions as comfortable as can be. Thanks to Shawn Williams (Area Operations Manager), Rebekah Messer (Hotel Manager), and Front Desk Manager Merjean & Lynn. They made me feel right at home. John, Kimberly, Kayla also. Maintenance Ritchie, German Newton & Bill are extremely efficient and well qualified. Every employee is well cross-trained and empowered to satisfy, fulfill, and exceed your request and needs! I have traveled corporately for the past 30 years and have logged thousands of miles as well as hundreds of room nights. This is my first stay at an Extended Stay hotel property (Homestead Studio Suites, of many more to come in the very near future!) Every aspect of my stay exceeded my expectations and my sincere thanks and compliments go out to Shawn, Rebekah, Merjean, Lynn, and the entire staff for making myself and all the guests feel right at home. Respectfully, Ronald Kenneth Vogt Colgate-Palmolive.Bristol Meyers Squibb, Lifesavers Inc. Kan-Kan & Hills Pet Nutrition

Room Tip: Go on Extendedstay.com website and sign up prior to your stay. Best discounted rate available! Choos...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Shawn357, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1040 Greenwood Blvd, responded to this review, August 7, 2012

Sanford, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

GREAT PLACE! GOOD STAFF! GOOD ROOMS!! GREAT LOCATION!! Lots of shopping areas within walking distance. I4 within 2 minutes. overall great experience!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1040 Greenwood Blvd, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Orlando - Lake Mary. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

Sincerely, Shawn Williams, Area Operations Manager
Sanford, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

GREAT PLACE!! Very friendly staff, clean rooms and good location!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1040 Greenwood Blvd? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1040 Greenwood Blvd

Homestead Orlando Lake Mary
Address: 1040 Greenwood Blvd., Lake Mary, FL 32746 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites Lake Mary / Orlando)
Location: United States > Florida > Lake Mary
#11 Business Hotel in Lake Mary
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1040 Greenwood Blvd 2*
Homestead Studio Suites Lake Mary/ Orlando is an all suite hotel featuring kitchens in every room, free wi-fi, an outdoor pool with barbecue area, and free grab n' go breakfast each morning. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1040 Greenwood Blvd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1040 Greenwood Blvd, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.