You added Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1040 Greenwood Blvd to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1040 Greenwood Blvd
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1040 Greenwood Blvd., Lake Mary, FL 32746 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites Lake Mary / Orlando)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Lake Mary
Sanford, Florida, United States
“GREAT HOTEL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

GREAT PLACE! GOOD STAFF! GOOD ROOMS!! GREAT LOCATION!! Lots of shopping areas within walking distance. I4 within 2 minutes. overall great experience!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1040 Greenwood Blvd, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Orlando - Lake Mary. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

Sincerely, Shawn Williams, Area Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Sanford, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

GREAT PLACE!! Very friendly staff, clean rooms and good location!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Greenville, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

Stayed here one night before flying out of Sanford-Orlando airport. The drive to the hotel is very green and pretty. Rooms are well used and in need of updating.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Homestead Orlando - Lake Mary. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

The experience you described is truly regrettable. We strive to ensure that our guests have an exceptional stay. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that our company is working on new renovations for this property.

Again, I am deeply sorry that you did not have a completely enjoyable stay at our hotel, and I promise that we are focused on total guest satisfaction every day. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel or to our guest relations team directly by visiting our website and clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future here or at any of Extended Stay Hotels(sm)' other locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012 via mobile

We have been staying at this hotel and we would never think of staying some place else. The rooms are clean, comfortable beds, friendly staff, decent prices and great location!

• Stayed April 2012
atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

I have never stayed at Homestead Suites before, so I was unsure what to expect. I travel frequently for business, and I have seen it all. As a single female traveler I am very cautious and wont stay just anywhere. Above all else I consider location and safety to be the most important quality in a hotel. This hotel exceeded my expectation for both. It was well lit, and secure. In addition they had a great kitchen in the room, and I was able to avoid dining out for every meal. The staff was very accommodating, and polite. The manager of the hotel personally thanked me for staying with them, and he was genuinely interested in hearing any feedback or suggestions I had. I will definitely stay here again next time I am in town.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and for taking the time to write about your stay. We value your comments so we can continue to improve the service we offer. It was a great pleasure for me to read the comments you sent regarding your stay in Homestead Studio Suites Orlando - Lake Mary.

One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving encouraging feedback such as yours. Our staff at the takes pride is creating a memorable, exceptional “home away from home” for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expect.
Thank you again for your positive comments. I have shared them with our entire team as well as our Senior Management. We look forward to hosting you once again at Extended Stay Hotels.

Tallahassee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

We stayed here when visiting family in the area, and thought the staff went out of there way to make the stay pleasent and enjoyable. The rooms were perfect for a young family with small kids, kitchen was an excellent perk and for the price you just cant beat it. Not to mention tons of local Restaurants and near by shopping.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Homestead Orlando - Lake Mary. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Jacksonville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

Hotel Staff was very helpful and kind, the rooms felt clean and well cared for. Great rate, would certainly recommend to others

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for the kind words about our hotel, please stay with us again soon!

Been to Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1040 Greenwood Blvd? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1040 Greenwood Blvd

Address: 1040 Greenwood Blvd., Lake Mary, FL 32746 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites Lake Mary / Orlando)
Location: United States > Florida > Lake Mary
Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Lake Mary
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1040 Greenwood Blvd 2*
Homestead Studio Suites Lake Mary/ Orlando is an all suite hotel featuring kitchens in every room, free wi-fi, an outdoor pool with barbecue area, and free grab n' go breakfast each morning. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1040 Greenwood Blvd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Orlando Lake Mary

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1040 Greenwood Blvd, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.