“Nothing fancy sports bar” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #78 of 127 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers
Springfield, MO
“Nothing fancy sports bar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I expected more of a "vacation" type Florida bar with activity. It was just another sports bar though. The food was good and service excellent...but not what I had envisioned based on looking at the website. In addition, the music was very low so you just heard a lot of chatter from people all around. Not a very festive environment. But a decent dinner and it filled me up.

Visited February 2013

Jacksonville, Florida
“Really enjoyable.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Laid back and noisy, but you have got to have the wings!
Always seems to be a party going on. Seemed to be a bit dinghy but the lights were low, so who cares! You are there for the fun!

Visited February 2013
New Whiteland IN
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Despite the power being off we got a very good meal there. We were the last two to get anything off the grill because they had to shut grill off because the vent didnt work but the food was good

Visited October 2012
DeBary, Florida, United States
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Just average. Average decor, unless you're a sports fan, and even then, it's not the best for viewing. Average food. Average menu. Average prices.

Visited December 2011
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Never Again!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

My husband and I stayed in Lake Mary this weekend, and looking for a quick, easy place to enjoy a good hamburger, wings, etc. found ourselves at Gator's Dockside. What a mistake!! Were we ever disappointed - the food was absolutely inedible! The hamburger meat was not fresh and even cooked medium/well it had a strange odor that the mushrooms and cheese couldn't hide. The cheese sticks were barely warm - definately not the way to serve them - but the marinara sauce was scalding hot enough to make up for it. The wings were very greasy. I specifically asked for a dipping sauce that was not spicey, and was brought one that the server reassured me was not spicey. She way wrong - it was very spicey. I put a tiny drop on my fork to try before dipping the wings and almost chocked. I asked for blue cheese as a replacement, I was brought ranch. The shock came with the bill which included a 70 cent charge for a very small (and I mean very small) container of ranch dressing that wasn't very good. The server was pleasant but clueless!!!! It took 10 minutes to get her attention regarding the dipping sauce, and another 5 minutes before she came over and said, "of, you never got your dressing." She never mentioned an additional charge. We were charged for a cup of soup that the waitress said was an included 'side.' My husband was so upset that he just paid the bill and we left - never to return. There are to many other restaurants in this area. Gator's Dockside will never see us again!!

• Visited July 2012