“Great BBQ in Florida” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Lake Mary, Florida
“Great BBQ in Florida”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Since moving to Florida from Tennessee, we didn't think we'd ever find good BBQ....then we found Keller's. The restaurant is just a little store front in a strip plaza so the atmosphere isn't much but the food is fantastic. Must tries are the BBQ pulled pork and macaroni and cheese.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Sanford, Florida
“Where's the Bark!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

My wife and I tried Kellers for the first time tonight. We were not that impressed. The hi light was the sauce. Both the regular and sweet were amazing! I had a sliced pork sandwich on garlic bread. The pork was fine. I could not taste any smoke on it and there seemed to be no seasoning on the bark. I got the regular and it was much to small. Left me wanting.
For sides we had the Mac and cheese, fries and beans. The beans were good but tasted like a can of bushes. The Mac and cheese was excellent. The highlight of the sides. We split a whole basket of fries.,it was a ton! They were crinkle cut and done right, but again were bland and had no seasoning. I could,have just got a bag of fries from wal-mart myself and got the same results.
From what I have tried in central florida I would put Kellers way below 4rivers, just below dickeys and well above Sonny's. I was hoping for more. At least if have pork on my own smoker as we speak that will be done the right way for lunch tomorrow.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“TASTY”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Tried Keller's for the first time last week and found it quite tasty.
The nice server made and some suggestions and we ordered the pulled pork with french fries, BB Q beans, cole slaw and garlic bread.
The sauces were very good and when they tell you one of them is spicy BELIEVE it.
Our meal was served in less than 10 minutes and we got two beers for a dollar each!!
Nothing fancy but good food here.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hernando, Mississippi
“Great place for BBQ!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch and enjoyed it!! The food was very good. It came to table fresh and hot. The BBQ had a great flavor and sauce was great. If you are in the area and want good BBQ give them a try!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lake Mary, Florida
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Wonderful mom and pop type of restaurant. Don't expect fancy, but its clean and the food is great. Sit in Liza's section and you'll get great service as well. Not expensive and good food, what else can you ask for?

Visited July 2013