“Great For a Quick Lunch!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Aroma

Aroma
4275 West Lake Mary Boulevard,Lake+Mary,FL,32746, Lake Mary, FL
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 127 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Lake Mary, Florida
“Great For a Quick Lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Went for the lunch buffet today. We were greeted in a very friendly and welcoming manner, were seated right away, and the service was great the whole way through. Our waters were always full, and empty plates were removed quickly (without being intrusive). On top of really good service, the food was excellent! Each dish was unique and delicious. Something for meat eaters and vegetarians alike. Definitely looking forward to the weekend champagne brunch!

Oviedo
“Fantastic food & service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed the food & service at it's best. Keep it up.
I am vegetarian and I did not find myself out of place. My family & friends found non-veg food very tasty as well. Overall experience was pleasant. I will definitely visit this restaurant again & again. HRM

Oviedo, Florida
“Good authentic food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Took family from out of state and the food was very tasty and the service excellent. The owner is always there to greet you and makes sure food is good. Recommend this for a nice family restaurant. The garlic naan is something to sing about.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Middletown, Connecticut
“Service with right spice!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Great tasting food...veg or non veg...we had several varieties of appetizers and entrées..excellent taste,freshly prepared and outstanding service with a smile...chef bent over backwards for us..very reasonable prices,too. Truly amazing bouquet (aroma i.e. Smell) of food as well!!!!
Will come back for more whenever here again and again..
Thank you chef...

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Groton, Connecticut
“Best Indian Restaurant - taste and service OUTSTANDING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

My family from Oviedo decided to take us (we are from CT) to an Indian restaurant, Aroma in the Lake Mary. Although, there weren't many people in the restaurant, we experienced an excellent service, where the manager waited on us. The arrival of the food was fast and very tasty. Truly a great surprise, since the last review was not nice. The whole experience was completely opposite. I suggest you try it out yourself. Thank you Aroma for very tasty food! When I am back in Orlando, I will be come to Aroma for my boneless chicken tikka.