“Great Place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark
Ranked #1 of 12 hotels in Lake Mary
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011

Spent one night here on our way back home. Went on the river cruise down the street so we wanted to be close by. This hotel is in a great location, tucked in with tall trees it gives it a private feel. The room was clean and spacious and check-in was very easy. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The HD tv was a great bonus!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

230 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Fortson Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2011

This is a very nice Hotel. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Rooms are clean and they have wide screen TVs with the local channels in HD. Best of all this is a bicycle friendly hotel. You can take your bike to your room. I felt it was located in a very safe area. I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2011

I picked this Hampton Inn because it was half way between our two traveling points. The price was right, and the hotel was clean and modern. We were greeted by friendly staff who answered all of our questions. I didn't hear any noises during my stay so I am not sure what the other reviewer was talking about.

I also chose this hotel because it was within walking distance to restaurants, pubs, shops, and a grocery store. We checked in during the late afternoon on a Friday, and decided to have a beer at The World of Beers. We sat outside and enjoyed the nice weather and people watching. Things got very festive as the evening progressed with people dining ouside at various restaurants and listening to the music of outdoor bands.

All in all we had a great dinner and a lot of fun. I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Geneva, Switzerland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2011

Went there for two nights, and the place is well-run, clean, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The room was decent, made a like-new impression, had fridge&microwave, nothing to complain about. Maybe a bit sterile, but that's personal taste. Breakfast was also decent, no reason to complain there either. My problem with this place was noise, but I have to say that I'm very noise sensitive and most ppl won't care. There's a humming noise throughout all the hotel, probably from the A/C system. To me, it was a really annoying thing, because that frequency passed even through my wax earplugs and I so I had to very hard time to get sleep at all. For me, this spoiled the great experience that this place could've been. Noise-sensitive people beware! Should I have to go to Lake Mary again, I'll give the other hotels just next door a try and hope they're worth the extra money.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2011

I was very pleasantly surprised by the rooms in this hotel. The room I stayed in was a queen suite, It was very roomy with two large windows. There was a comfortable sitting chair and sofa. There was a nice writing desk as well. I booked this hotel a week before my conference because there was confusion about my reservation at the conference hotel and they did not have a room for the first day of my stay in Lake Mary. Upon seeing the hotel and my room I cancelled that reservation and stayed here. It is right.next to a new shopping plaza filled with places to eat and a grocery store. There was the added benefit of a free breakfast.. The computer room was nice as well as the workout room. It was much too cold for the pool.

The staff was all very friendly and helpful. When I asked where the hotel was that
my conference was to be held at, a staff member walked me to the door and pointed across the street.

It was so relaxing coming back to the hotel after the conference each day. It felt like my private oasis for three days.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2011

My son & I traveled alone to visit with friends & family who live in Altamote Springs for the Christmas holidays; my husband flew to meet us at Disney World the next day. It may sound silly but we’ve never stayed in a hotel alone before and I was a little nervous, however the area is very safe and easy to find.

The hotel itself is clean and check-in was quick/smooth. The breakfast host was very nice to my son in the morning; and the breakfast area was clean. Again, great area with shopping & restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2010

Great hotel located in a nice area of Florida. Free breakfast everyday, with home made cookies as an added bonus. Coffee available all day. A clean hotel with a staff that made you feel welcome. Highly recommend.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark? Share your experiences!