I stayed at this hotel with my family last Thanksgiving. The hotel was a bit pricier than the ones I usually stay in, but it does have a lovely interior. Their Christmas decorations were up and they had a beautiful tree decorating the lobby. The staff was also very friendly, especially the barista who worked at the Starbucks down stairs. The rooms were average. They were the typical Marriott style with nice beds and furniture. However not all of the lamps in our room worked properly and from certain angles you could see old stains on the wall.
The toilet, however, was the real issue. When we first came in, my aunt went to use the restroom and noticed that the bowl was stained. We commented on it to room service and they pointed out that the red ring was likely due to rust deposits. Granted, rust build up is likely to happen, but in a nice hotel like this you'd think they'd pay closer attention to details like that!
Other than that, the trip was fine, although the fact that there was no continental breakfast bothered me. There was a breakfast buffet in the lobby, but it was $13 a plate. The on site Starbucks was a better option, but you couldn't really get a full meal from it.
- Also Known As:
- Orlando Marriott Lake Mary Hotel Lake Mary
- Orlando Marriott Lake Mary Hotel
- Marriott Lake Mary
- Lake Mary Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Totally renovated Hotel in August 2011! Top Guest Service Award Winning Hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Orlando Marriott Lake Mary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.