Very pleased with my week long stay at the Lake Mary Marriott. The real stars are the staff. During the week I had interactions with a few at the front desk, the maids, the hostesses at the concierge lounge - and all were extremely pleasant, helpful and professional. The room was large, meticulously clean, quiet and every thing worked. The concierge lounge was a wee bit of a disappointment. During the breakfast service, there were not enough tables/seats to accommodate the customers and the food/drink selection is very limited. It was a little better in the evening - fewer people and slightly more interesting appetizers. I did not eat in the lobby restaurant but did order room service a few times and it was surprisingly good (tasty, hot and on-time). [There are several very good food options (at least 15 restaurants) within an easy walk. Especially liked Liam Fitzpatrick's across the main street. Avoid Fishbones at all costs.]
The outdoor pool is sparkling clean and large enough to swim real laps. The gym is the usual small room crammed with treadmills.
The property is not particularly convenient to Orlando attractions - at least a 25 minute drive to nearest park. This wasn't a problem for me but might be a consideration if the parks are your destination.
I would stay here again with no hesitation.
- Also Known As:
- Orlando Marriott Lake Mary Hotel
- Orlando Marriott Lake Mary Hotel Lake Mary
- Marriott Lake Mary
- Lake Mary Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Totally renovated Hotel in August 2011! Top Guest Service Award Winning Hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Orlando Marriott Lake Mary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.