“Best in Lake Mary” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 129 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Cuisines: Sushi
“Best in Lake Mary”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

This place is consistently very good. Whether for take out or eat in.

Everything tastes fresh. The sushi chefs wear gloves. And the service is attentive.

It is a big space to fill so it lacks atmosphere. But hey, bring your friends and you bring your own atmosphere!

Perrysburg, Ohio
“Good Sushi and Hibachi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

Good Sushi and Hibachi. Nice variety for all tastes. Staff is very friendly. Ate several lunches in a 3 week period.

Visited January 2014
Lake Mary, Florida
“This place has it all, great service, great food, and great prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

I have to admit my wife and I eat here all the time, but I felt I should finally spread the good word about Mikado in Lake Mary. My wife and I always get the All you can east Sushi special which includes so many menu items. Typically when I hear about all you can eat Sushi I think about a buffet style place where the sushi is nothing I would want to eat. This is different. There is no buffet, everything is made to order fresh and taste delicious. My favorites are the Lion King Roll, Mexican Roll, Godzilla Roll, and ordering the Terakihi with Beef and Shrimp. There are plenty of appetizers to choose from like fried gyoza and edamame. The service is great we always ask for Jenny and she never disappoints. When they bring out your first order with beautiful presentation you'll know you've found your new Sushi spot!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Super”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

First impression was fantastic no wait! Nice restaurant. Entrees and sushi have a very nice presentation and everything taste so delicious. Will be coming back!!!

Visited November 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“AMAZING sushi deal for dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

My boss recommended Mikado to me while I was working in Lake Mary and to seal the deal, he told me that for dinner, they had a 25 dollar all you can eat sushi, appetizers, and desert. The best part is that it is not a buffet but they made the rolls as you order them. Not going to lie when I say I was a bit wary but upon arrival, the place was spotless, had great lighting, and was a warm welcoming place. There were 5 of us in our party and we were seated right away (helps it was a Monday) and I did the all you can eat. I started with seaweed salad that came in a larger sized bowl (better portion that most places) and was great. After that, there are over 20 different rolls to choose from and they even had unagi on the menu. Don't expect to get all the more expensive choices, like ikura or fatty tuna, but the selection for the price is phenomenal. Put it this way, it was so good, the group decided to go back on Thursday for a repeat performance. I will definitely make Mikado a must stop and eat every time I am in Lake Mary. Would highly, highly recommend!

• Visited October 2013