You added Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1036 Greenwood Blvd, Lake Mary, FL 32746   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Lake Mary
“Friendly Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

The room is ok, but the friendly service is what really makes staying here a pleasure. I'm greeted everytime i pass by the front lobby with a friendly hello, and everyone is willing to go the extra mile to make sure your stay is comfortable. Julieta in particular has been a great help. I'm here for 3 weeks, would definitely come back.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Have stayed here multiple times with lengthy stays. Jerrad, the General Manager, went beyond our expectations to make our stays comfortable. Enjoyed the pool area on the property next door, which is an Extended Stay America as well.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I have stayed at many overnight accommodations throughout my travels. I must say I was highly unimpressed with the two day shifts that this hotel employs. The level of pure unadulterated lack of consideration for the guest was unreal. When I was checking in I over heard the housekeeper speaking in Spanish to another employee about a customer. These two ladies assumed I did not speak Spanish, however I am fluent. They were conversing on how they were NOT going to vacuumed the halls, wash towels, and if the rooms were not clean; they were not going to be clean because the house keeper was going home. (That was the first incident)
The next day I called to obtain clean towels ; I was told to bring them to the front desk. When I brought them to the front desk I was told that all the towels were dirty and that I could come back later to pick clean ones up. I went about my day and came back to the desk, thinking I was finally going to be able to dry off with a clean towel. Boy was I wrong it was five thirty and sill no towels. I was faced with a new face, that was plastered to a phone and tablet.(Strike two) I finally received my towels when I emerged at eleven and found a friendly face(THAT WANTED TO WORK!!!!) Ursula was her name. She handed me freshly cleaned and folded towels and offered condolences for my earlier experience. We stayed for almost two weeks. This establishment has two other employees that are willing to work and ow of them is a housekeeper I forget her name but I do remember that she is from the Bahamas.
Ursula greeted me every night with a friendly salutation. She truly cares about this hotel.
If the manager would put her in charge of training this establishment would be in much better shape. She would teach and train the employees not to have tablets and phones and social network sites open and in front of them, while ON the clock.The only reason this hotel gets even one star is because of Ursula.

Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I never do these reviews, however i came in on Fri morning and left Monday am , I will say that the day shift is good and were nice, however coffee was not even put on until 8am and by then its over at 9am . not enough muffins or fruit for guests, The 3-11 shift was more interested to be on there cell phones texting then vacuum the halls that are in major need of a cleaning. Overall i have to say that the Night shift was the best, So i waited until URSULA came on shift to get what i needed, She was outstanding and very prompt to do her job. She has a great understanding of what a hotel guest needs for a great stay, so hats off to her... The manager should really look at his second shift 3-11 folks maybe have Ursula to show them how to treat guests and maintain the hotel.

Room Tip: Overall a nice hotel but those halls not kept vacuumed killed it for me, as for the rooms they were...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I was greeted by the friendly Julieta of the front desk staff who checked me in and took care of my request. She was pleasant and quickly pointed me towards my room which was conveniently located on the first floor near the exit door. The room was clean, spacious and came with a cute mini kitchen. I was impressed with the fact that she followed up with a phone call to see that my room was in order & acceptable to my standards. All and all a good experience so far. :)

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I have lived all over the world, I wanted to just send out a quick Thank You to a special employee This lady was outstanding She helped us in anyway she could also was so friendly and polite. Definitely an assett to Extended Stay America lake Mary. So on that note THANKYOU THANKYOU MS. URSULA.. For outstanding customer service

Room Tip: Room 114 is nice
Sanford, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I have been staying at this Extended Suites-Lake Mary for almost a year and half and this is my first review. I do so with pleasure! Rooms are clean and tidy and the layout is good however, many hotels in Orlando fall into this category.

My reason for coming back month after month is the friendly staff. It is so welcoming to come back here week after week and people remember my name, the type of room I like, the fact I always have a request that requires a little extra attention. My two favorite employees have opposite shift work..TINA who works during the day and Ursula Sessions who is the night manager. Both are just as friendly and sweet as the day is long and more importantly genuine. Always happy to share and engaging. If I could give them both a raise or bonus I would because they are the two reasons I like staying at your hotel.

All the best,

Jay Gobbel
VP Sales and Consulting- CSI Group
786-777-8839
jay@csigroup.net

Room Tip: Ask for room 117,217 or 317. Best rooms in hotel due to layout. Just dont ask for them when Im sta...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd

Address: 1036 Greenwood Blvd, Lake Mary, FL 32746
Location: United States > Florida > Lake Mary
#8 Business Hotel in Lake Mary
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd 2*
Extended Stay America Orlando/ Lake Mary is a newly renovated hotel. It's features include flat panel televisions, euro top mattresses, full kitchens and recliners in every room. The hotel is located in the heart of the Lake Mary business district. Free wifi. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Lake Mary
Lake Mary Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.