You added Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Lake Mary
Littleton, Colorado, United States
“Feeling at home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

We really like this extended stay. You can really spread out in this room and feel at home. free Wi-Fi. We got the King room suite. Clean, updated decor, living area with hide a bed couch and recliner, king size bed in sleeping area, 2 tv's, Kitchen with sink, full size refrigerator toaster, coffee maker, dishes, eating area, and what a great price! $54 a night. The lobby is inviting and looks and smells clean when you come into the building. Located right off a major highway and puts you 25 minuets to the coast or 25 minutes to Orlando.

Room Tip: Get the King room suite!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Shawn357, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
"I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Orlando - Lake Mary. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
salem va
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Quiet stay, this is a basic no frills type hotel. Room was clean, amenitys were not to be found. Room was large and well equiped for the price, no complaints about the looks of anything. Area seemed nice and safe, however after 10pm, no one was at the front overnight and the hotel did not feel as safe.Staff was friendly upon arrival, however there was no one there when we checked out early the next morning.I would have rated hotel a 4 had there been an overnight staff on duty. Nothing went wrong during our stay, but had there been issues, we were on our own. One further note, this is not the hotels fault, but upon our arrival the hotel smelled really bad. After being in lobby for a few minutes, it was determined that someone was cooking some really nasty ethnic food in one of the rooms. The smell hung around for several hours so I would guess there was poor ventilation in the hallways.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Shawn357, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
"I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Orlando - Lake Mary. We take great pride in offering a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price, so I was happy to read your comments about your accommodations. However, I was disappointed to read the rest of your remarks. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

I do appreciate the opportunity to respond to your issue in a way that might be able to help future customers. It's very important to us that our guests know exactly what to expect when staying with us - a great room at an exceptional rate. In order for us to continue offering such value, we maintain fully staffed front desk hours between 7am and 11pm seven days a week. During other times, our overnight staff is always available to check in guests and assist with other issues.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

We have to stay here for about a month until are new house is ready we have only been here a few days but it's a great hotel is updated very close to the highway and all the important stuff u need it's very clean and has all the little thing u may of forgot to pack even stuff I didn't think they would have they did Julieta is the best she always has a smile and says hi everytime she sees you and is always asking if everything is ok with the room lets face it having to stay in a hotel for a extended time is not always the greatest and I was kinda dreading it but now that we are here I love it and having great friendly employes always willing to help is a major plus!!!!!
thanks so much!!!!!!!

• Stayed September 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

Wish I could have stayed longer. Only gave the room a 4 because it didn't have HBO, not really a Showtime fan. But from check in ( Julieta is a pleasant and beautiful doll with a great sense of humor <3 ), to checkout, everything was a breeze. That is the only place I will stay when I visit that area. I should have "Extended my Stay"

• Stayed August 2012
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Orlando - Lake Mary. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We were among the first in the industry to identify a need for a fully functional hotel suite, complete with range top and full refrigerator. We know that this offering is compelling because of the continued compliments we receive from guests like you.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

Over the past couple months, I've stayed at this location a few times and each time I've been extremely pleased with it. The location is so convenient to Lake Mary, I-4, and 417. It's a great price and the kitchenette (including a full-size fridge, microwave, few dishes, sink, and stovetop) is a great addition. I heard there had recently been renovations and the lobby and interiors are quite modern compared to my previous expectations. They do require a $25 deposit on a credit card but it's immediately refunded upon check-out as long as there aren't any problems. The beds are comfortable and the staff is very friendly. The only advice is if you end up extending your stay, make sure to update your room key card before you leave because the key automatically expires upon your first check-out day and it won't work if you come back later when the front desk is closed.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
"It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Orlando - Lake Mary. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

I have had several great stays here which were better than some nearby competitors.

The staff is very friendly (Thanks, Julietta..).
The room was consistently very clean and felt very nice to walk in to every time. I never had problems sleeping as the bed was comfortable and the rooms were much quieter than most places I've stayed in.

I will be returning after Labor Day weekend and will stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Previously living in Lake Mary I wanted to stay in the general area when coming to town for business. Staff is very friendly. Only complaint would be the watered down limited internet access unless you pay for higher speeds but I'm sure people would abuse the wife if the speeds were higher and free so I understand. However, for Lake Mary, the location and remodeled rooms with flat panel TV's, the price was superb and I would recommend to all.

Mr. Mark

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Orlando - Lake Mary. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America. I would also like to add that we are working on expainding our WIFI strength for better service.

Been to Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd

Address: 1036 Greenwood Blvd, Lake Mary, FL 32746
Location: United States > Florida > Lake Mary
#8 Business Hotel in Lake Mary
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd 2*
Extended Stay America Orlando/ Lake Mary is a newly renovated hotel. It's features include flat panel televisions, euro top mattresses, full kitchens and recliners in every room. The hotel is located in the heart of the Lake Mary business district. Free wifi. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Lake Mary
Lake Mary Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.