“Great location, great rooms and great service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd

You added Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1036 Greenwood Blvd, Lake Mary, FL 32746   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Lake Mary
Zurich
“Great location, great rooms and great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

I am a repeating customer because I can't fault the hotel. Apart from the great location - upscale part of Orlando, near the beaches, downtown, malls and attractions - it's the quality of the rooms and service that brings me back to stay their instead of the other options nearby. Julieta is outstanding. She's always super friendly and it always shows that she has gone out of her way to make sure that she has listened to small remarks of my likes and dislikes so that next time she has thought ahead. I look forward to a 'coming home' experience everytime I am staying in Orlando. That's not to say the rest of the staff or less from friendly and helpful. The rooms are particularly smart and very clean. Everything works and the refurb is of a high standard. I always have good WiFi connection for when I have to work for a few hours. Happy to recommend it to family and friends, without hesitation. So try it ....

Room Tip: All rooms are now renovated and of a high standard so no preference. I usually prefer the ground fl...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

Relocating to Lake Mary while waiting for the house deal to go through we opted to stay in this hotel--what a life saver!! Shawn was awesome at the front desk, Julietta and Charina answered my questions thoroughly..I was really stressed out on our whole travel--thinking what the hotel would look like, as I based everything I read on the reviews--hoping that the kids would have no complains( I have teenagers --and yes they said it exceeded their expectation)place really smelled nice and fresh, room was clean. I'm so glad I found this hotel --making it easy for me and my family to adjust to a new place--plus it's close to the schools!!

• Stayed August 2012
High Point, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

My family and I stayed at this Hotel and it is an awesome place to stay. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The room was a home away from home, you just wouldn't want to leave. Also, Miss. Julieta at the front desk was very, very, friendly and she had a sweet spirit. After being tired from traveling, her smile and politeness made my mom and myself feel at home. You just have to stay at this GREAT Hotel; I dare you! We will be BACK for sure!!!

Room Tip: If you need alot of space, it dosen't matter which room you choose because all size rooms are &q...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Shawn357, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
"I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Orlando - Lake Mary. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

Impressed with the location, service staff and the rooms at this property. The location is right in the heart of this upscale suburb (of Orlando) and close to everything. Front desk personnel (julietta) very helpful and the rooms, being recently renovated are like brand-new. Amazing value and highly recommended!

• Stayed July 2012
"It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Orlando - Lake Mary. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Lake Mary, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

Everyone on staff greets me with a genuine smile and greeting. Very attractive grounds and facility. Convenient location, close to shopping and restaurants, easy access to x-way, yet away from it all feel, like being out in the country. Any requests have been immediately tended to very professionally. I am very pleased!!!

t

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Orlando - Lake Mary. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Lake Mary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

I really enjoyed my Stay during my Job Training. I enjoyed the home away from home feel ,friendly staff, and informative front desk reps. Juliette was very helpful in budgeting my account planning to assure I had the best value and competitive rates for my stay, Ursala, Carmen, and Jared the (Manager) Mr . Shawn the Area Manager always have a smile as they come through the door many of these people named here went above and beyond many times during my stay to make sure I was happy, comfortable and well taken care of. I appreciated the quick response to my answers and prompt response to any concerns that I had. The hotel is very clean and quiet. Nice place to walk around, jog, shop, and its close to all the restuarants and businesses. I was so glad my room had a Full size refrigerator, Stove range, WiFi, toaster, Ironing board, Large Screen TV, clock radio,Game ready connections, Real dishes , Pots to cook with and More!!!!!1 (Sincerely Christina M)

Room Tip: I choose the 3rd floor to rest you don't have any one above you and it makes for a quiet peacefu...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Orlando - Lake Mary. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.
Lake Mary, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

I moved to Lake Mary from Dallas, TX. I was not able to check out the area before moving here. I am only going to be here for 3 months so I am not able to rent an apartment. This Extended Stay America was a home away from home for me. Julieta at the front desk was sooo wonderful!! When I was bringing my groceries up, she would always ask if I needed help. She was so accommodating. I knew if I needed anything she would help or find out how to get me the help. I could not have asked for a better welcoming from this extended stay! It really has been wonderful. I was really nervous about moving here without knowing anyone and they have made it great!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America Orlando - Lake Mary and for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. We value your comments so we can continue to improve the service we offer. It was a great pleasure for me to read the comments you sent regarding your stay in Extended Stay America Orlando - Lake Mary.

One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving encouraging feedback such as yours. Our staff at the Extended Stay America Orlando - Lake Mary takes pride in creating a memorable, exceptional “home away from home” for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expect.
Thank you again for your positive comments. We look forward to hosting you once again at Extended Stay Hotels.

Been to Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd

Address: 1036 Greenwood Blvd, Lake Mary, FL 32746
Location: United States > Florida > Lake Mary
#8 Business Hotel in Lake Mary
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd 2*
Extended Stay America Orlando/ Lake Mary is a newly renovated hotel. It's features include flat panel televisions, euro top mattresses, full kitchens and recliners in every room. The hotel is located in the heart of the Lake Mary business district. Free wifi. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Lake Mary
Lake Mary Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.