Besides the fact that the receptionist didn't allow us to check In at 2.05pm because they didn't have our room ready (she was trying to force the 4 of us to stay in a King Bed room, with one bed and 1 sofa bed), all the rest was perfect!
The room was spacious and super clean, the smell was good, the beds were comfortable, shower OK, Internet working fine, the TV was huge, the room had everything you can need.
I missed my fan on top of the bed and overall the hotel was a bit hot but it was OK.
Breakfast was a little bit poor of choices but the available food was very good and the coffee was delicious.
We had a very good time at the Hotel and it was almost sad every time we had to leave it to go out! :)
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Orlando Lake Mary Hotel Lake Mary
- Hyatt Place Orlando Lake Mary Hotel
- Hyatt Place Lake Mary
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Certified as a Green hotel, Hyatt Place Lake Mary understands the importance of environmental responsibility. We take pride in going above and beyond expectations to create a rewarding guest experience. From the moment you enter the welcoming gallery, you will find outstanding facilities and services. Comfortable leather couches and a welcoming sitting area greet Florida business and vacation travelers in style.Our convenient hotel is located along one of the fastest-growing high tech business centers in the Sanford area, making us perfect for small corporate and executive events. Located halfway between Daytona Beach and Orlando’s world-famous area attractions, this newly-built Lake Mary hotel is perfectly situated for those looking to experience all that Central Florida has to offer. Sports fans will appreciate the fact that our Lake Mary hotel is right around the corner from the Timacuan Golf & Country Club, RDV Sportsplex and the Seminole Soccer Club Complex. Download our Hyatt Place Lake Mary/Orlando-North Fact Sheet and view the Hyatt Destinations Orlando city guide for insider information on local Florida culture, restaurants, shopping, events and more.128 spacious guestrooms each with the Hyatt Grand Bed™ and a 42" flat panel HDTVExciting on-site and local area activitiesComplimentary Wi-Fi with 10mbps connection speed available throughout the hotelComplimentary hot breakfast dailyOutdoor heated swimming pool and JacuzziComplimentary guest passes to the Lake Mary Lifestyle Family Fitness CenterLocal shuttle within five mile radius 24/7 Guest Kitchen serves made-to-order snacks and entreesIntimate Bakery Café serves Starbucks® specialty coffees, premium liquor, beers and winesGrab 'n Go case offers muffins, salads, sandwiches and bottled beveragesE-room with complimentary computers and a printerComplimentary on-site parkingOn-site coin laundrySmoke-free facility ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Place Orlando Lake Mary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.