“ONE bed for FOUR ADULTS!!!!!!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Free Breakfast & WIFI
Ranked #6 of 12 hotels in Lake Mary
Littleton
“ONE bed for FOUR ADULTS!!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We booked the hotel for 4 adults and we arrived at 12:45 in the morning after driving from Daytona Beach, FL. We checked in with all 4 adults. They give us one bed for four adults REALLY!!!! I asked in the morning if they had 2 queens or ran out of rooms. NO!!! They had plenty of 2 queen beds available.

Room Tip: if you are looking for a front desk that cares about you as a traveler this is NOT the hotel for you...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
HyattPlaceLakeMary, General Manager at Hyatt Place Orlando Lake Mary, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
While we’re glad we were able to accommodate you when you arrived, we’re disappointed to hear that your stay with us didn’t go as planned. We sincerely apologize for the mix-up that occurred. Had we known immediately that this happened, we would have been happy to correct this situation. We will be sharing your comments with our desk staff and we hope that you’ll give us the opportunity to provide you with a stay that will go above and beyond in the future. Our staff genuinely cares about each and every guest that walks through our doors and we would love to prove that to you. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

212 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
West Palm Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Stayed one night and it was a pleasant night. Staff was pleasant, room was clean and very spacious. The room had 2 queen beds, a pullout couch, computer desk, fridge, and lots of space to put luggage. The complimentary breakfast was pretty good with a variety of choices. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
At the Hyatt Lake Mary/Orlando-North, we’re always thrilled to hear that guests had an over-all pleasurable stay. We’re pleased to know that your accommodations exceeded your expectations. Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We hope that you’ll come again soon.
Evansville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We were just in for the night but had a great experience. Check in was over the top service with restaurant recommendations and printed directions. The pool and hot tub were very nice and clean. I like Hyatt Place and this might have been the best I have stayed. I would go back.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
HyattPlaceLakeMary, General Manager at Hyatt Place Orlando Lake Mary, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you so much for your review and kind words for the Hyatt Place Lake Mary / Orlando North Hotel. We are thrilled that we could provide you with exceptional service and the perfect accommodations to make your stay so wonderful. Please come back and see us again soon.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I will most definitely stay here again. Every employee I came in contact with was smiling and friendly.

The room was extremely comfortable, clean, and modern. The bed was comfortable and the linens were very clean. My only complaint about this hotel: the quality of the picture and sound on the TV wasn't good. The volume would be too soft on one channel, and the next channel would be too loud. The TV was positioned in a way that it could be watched from the bed or from the couch/sitting area, so that was nice. The side of the TV stand featured a place where you could plug in a variety of electronic things - I've never seen that before but I think it's something ALL modern hotels should have! (See photo). The amenities were great - toothpaste was included, which is sort of unusual for hotel rooms (I don't know why - that seems to be the thing people forget the most!), plus the typical shampoo, conditioner and bar soap. The water pressure and "rainfall" shower head was nice. I didn't use the in-room coffee or order any room service.

I did take advantage of the complimentary breakfast in the morning and it was honestly the BEST "free" breakfast at a hotel I have ever had. Pancakes, sausage, eggs, oatmeal with all the fixings, a variety of cereals, breads and donuts, fresh fruit, cottage cheese, two types of yogurt, coffee, OJ and apple juice. It did not disappoint. This would be especially helpful when traveling with children - what a money saver.

I didn't experience the pool or fitness room. I booked through Priceline and got a heck of a deal. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback: we are thrilled you had such a positive experience at the Hyatt Place Lake Mary / Orlando North Hotel. Our guests’ comfort is always important to us and we loved finding out that you enjoyed such a great stay. Please know that all feedback is welcomed and that the one area of concern that you mentioned will be shared with our team. Please come back and visit us again soon.
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was a refreshing change after the place we stayed in near Orlando. The sheets smelled clean and were crisp. Staff VERY friendly. Breakfast AMAZING!! The food that was supposed to be hot was hot and the things that were supposed to be cold were cold.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing the Hyatt Place Lake Mary / Orlando North Hotel for your stay in the area. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and had a great breakfast. Your kind acknowledgement for our staff is greatly appreciated, thank you. Please come back and visit us again soon.
Miami Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

The Hyatt is a lovely, affordable choice conveniently located just off I-4 and has lots of comfortable perks: A very good free breakfast spread, daily newspapers, fitness center and 24-hour food options. I would stay here again if in the Sanford area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
HyattPlaceLakeMary, General Manager at Hyatt Place Orlando Lake Mary, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thank you very much for choosing the Hyatt Place Lake Mary / Orlando North Hotel for your recent stay in the area. We are delighted that you enjoyed the comfort, service, amenities and location of our hotel. Please come back and visit us again soon.
Idar-Oberstein, Germany
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I was booked by the Florida soccer administration into this Hotel,as I was referee for the NIKE-Chamionship at Apopka Sports complex.Another referee was supposed to join the same room
with me for 2 nights,but I never saw him.After the 2nd night,I saw a bill of the Hotel on the floor
of my room,amount 42,95$,in the name of the other guy.As they had insisted at check-in 2 take
a print of my credit-card,I went to the reception to complain and 2 make sure that they dont cha
rge me.They had assigned me to roon 101,but when I came to the reception,they insisted that I am in room 119(I never was in there,so they had alot of "chaos") So id I was in 119,why pay a bill of 101? They took back the bill and promised,NOT to charge me,at check-out. But the next day,they did,as they obviously never tried to contact the other guy! So beware of fraud in this house! Breakfast was not giiven,as on weekends they offer it only after 7.30am.As my matches
started early and I had to be at the sports-ground for check-in at 7.20am,no equivalent or sand wich nor early coffee was offered.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
HyattPlaceLakeMary, General Manager at Hyatt Place Orlando Lake Mary, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Please accept our sincerest apologies that we did not create the experience you deserved as a valued guest. Addressing specific details, as those mentioned, are difficult on a review forum with the guidelines set by the site. We encourage our guests to contact us directly should a situation further need our attention. Thank you for reaching out to us and for your review.

Been to Hyatt Place Orlando Lake Mary? Share your experiences!