Chose this hotel because of proximity to Sanford airport and had checked reviews. We stayed here on our first night in Florida and drove to Naples the next morning. We weren't disappointed we booked the romance package and had rose petals in the room and a lovely bottle of red wine it was excellent value. It was easy to find from the airport and was right next to the I4 for the next morning. Rooms were fab large sofa and huge TV. Staff were very pleasant especially Jonathon who checked us in, served drinks then disappeared with food order! Had drinks and food in the bar on the night (happy hour drinks half price) and the breakfast was more than we expected. Would definitely recommend staying here.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Orlando Lake Mary Hotel Lake Mary
- Hyatt Place Orlando Lake Mary Hotel
- Hyatt Place Lake Mary
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Certified as a Green hotel, Hyatt Place Lake Mary understands the importance of environmental responsibility. We take pride in going above and beyond expectations to create a rewarding guest experience. From the moment you enter the welcoming gallery, you will find outstanding facilities and services. Comfortable leather couches and a welcoming sitting area greet Florida business and vacation travelers in style.Our convenient hotel is located along one of the fastest-growing high tech business centers in the Sanford area, making us perfect for small corporate and executive events. Located halfway between Daytona Beach and Orlando’s world-famous area attractions, this newly-built Lake Mary hotel is perfectly situated for those looking to experience all that Central Florida has to offer. Sports fans will appreciate the fact that our Lake Mary hotel is right around the corner from the Timacuan Golf & Country Club, RDV Sportsplex and the Seminole Soccer Club Complex. Download our Hyatt Place Lake Mary/Orlando-North Fact Sheet and view the Hyatt Destinations Orlando city guide for insider information on local Florida culture, restaurants, shopping, events and more.128 spacious guestrooms each with the Hyatt Grand Bed™ and a 42" flat panel HDTVExciting on-site and local area activitiesComplimentary Wi-Fi with 10mbps connection speed available throughout the hotelComplimentary hot breakfast dailyOutdoor heated swimming pool and JacuzziComplimentary guest passes to the Lake Mary Lifestyle Family Fitness CenterLocal shuttle within five mile radius 24/7 Guest Kitchen serves made-to-order snacks and entreesIntimate Bakery Café serves Starbucks® specialty coffees, premium liquor, beers and winesGrab 'n Go case offers muffins, salads, sandwiches and bottled beveragesE-room with complimentary computers and a printerComplimentary on-site parkingOn-site coin laundrySmoke-free facility ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Olotels, getaroom.com, Booking.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Place Orlando Lake Mary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.