“Ok” 3 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Motel   |   414 SW Florida Gateway Drive, Lake City, FL 32024   |
Ranked #4 of 27 Hotels in Lake City
“Ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2011 via mobile

Ok for a night. No bedbugs. No noise. Room smelled good. No hairs in the bed. Free wifi. Breakfast until 9:30.

• Stayed November 2011
dhruv2005, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Lake City, responded to this review, December 20, 2011
thank you for taking the time to write a review and staying with us. We hope to see you in future.
On your next visit we will definately try to make your "ok" stay into an "excellent" stay.
Best wishes from the entire red roof inn staff.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Lake City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2011

1st time staying at a Red Roof Inn and thought it was excellent. The bed was soft and the room large enough with sofa. Very comfortable. Always thought they were on the very low budget side but this one beats the best. Definitely will staying here again. The desk clerk was a little short but nothing that you couldn't overlook.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
dhruv2005, Manager at Red Roof Inn Lake City, responded to this review, November 2, 2011
Thank you very much for taking the time to let us and everyone know that your first ever stay at a red roof inn was very satisfying. We are glad to hear that you did enjoy our spacious superior king rooms that come with a sleeper sofa or recliner, micro/fridge and a coffee maker. Our entire team is happy to hear that we were able to surprise you with a great stay at a great price.
We look forward to serving you again and again in future. Thank you for revealing the secret.

Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2011

Have stayed here many times and was always pleased. The room was even better--clean, fresh smelling. A quiet place that allows our dog. This time there were no illegal construction workers crowding out tourists. I appreciate that in this part of Florida.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Thank you once again for encouraging us & other guest with your review & staying with us. Our team is glad to hear that you did enjoy our pet friendly accommodations (1 pet with NO EXRTA charge). Our housekeeping staff gives a 100% to keep our guest rooms fresh and clean. Our hotel has always had a quiet relaxing atmosphere surrounded by lush green landscaping.
We look forward to serving you again in near future. Our entire red roof staff would like to let you know that we do value our guest greatly & will always make sure to honor your loyalty.
Thank you & best wishes.

Anderson, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

Loved my one night stay in October here - had been in some "luxury" hotels with hard beds and this bed was very forgiving and gave me my first full night's sleep in a while as I didn't have to keep turning sides. The room was very clean and comfortable and I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
dhruv2005, Manager at Red Roof Inn Lake City, responded to this review, October 26, 2011
Dear Madam --- Thank you very much for sharing this review & staying with us. We are glad that you did enjoy our pillowtop 7/8 quilted foam mattress made from fire ret. cotton. If you happen to return to lake city area again in future, we would be happy to have you as our guest. At the same time we would invite you to try our superior business king rooms which do come with a micro/fridge, coffee maker, work desk and are spacious then the standard rooms. We would be honoured to have you with us again. Best wishes from the entire red roof inn staff.

Manager
386-752-6693 i0663@redroof.com redroof.com
Sc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2011

This is a wonder, clean & quiet hotel. The grounds are rather lush considering it is on the Frontage road. The pool is lovely I had made a reservation on line using the Red Roof site;somehow I had made an error in the dates of my stay. Imagine my surprise when I was charged for the room 2 weeks before I was to arrive. I called the hotel & although I didn't talk to the manager personally he communicated through the front desk clerks.He was sympathetic to my error& allowed me to have a prepaid ressie for the night I was actually to arrive. On arrival, check in went quickly and I was given a reciept reflecting my pre paid fee.
The housekeeping staff was pleasant and very quiet in the morning.
I would stay here anytime.Good job folks.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Covington, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011

This is by far the nicest Red Roof that I've visited. Was there on a Friday night in the fall when both Florida St. and the Gators were at home. The town was booked solid, except the real low end places, yet, very quiet. All the rooms face the exterior. If you don't mind that and the parking lot outside your door, it's a very nice place. Nice rooms, good beds, good linens, very nice young man at checkin.
Was gone before sun rise and the breakfast. Did not see it. I'd stay here again and will. Well worth the $$$

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

The location is convenient to I-75. The property is generally well kept and clean. The room was small but in good repair, the linens adequate. Staff was very professional, and the included breakfast was available in a very clean and well tended area. The TV remote didn't work and was replaced within 15 minutes. They do a good job for an economy inn.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Been to Red Roof Inn Lake City? Share your experiences!