“Older but clean and well-maintained” 4 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Lake City I-75 to your Saves list
Days Inn Lake City I-75
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3144 West US Highway 90, Lake City, FL 32055   |
Ranked #11 of 27 Hotels in Lake City
“Older but clean and well-maintained”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

Very nice service. Room was clean and pillow was comfortable. Recommend!

• Stayed June 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Nashville, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

We selected this hotel due to its proximity to I-75 and the fact we had a coupon from one of the hotel guides. Check-in and check-out staff were VERY nice, provided us with great information. The room was large, very clean. Appeared to be recently renovated. A/C was quiet. Bed was very comfortable. Great wi-fi connection and comfortable desk. Their continental breakfast was the usual light fare but good enough to get us back on the road for the day. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Marietta
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

I want to preface this review with I have stayed in many budget hotels this year. I try to pay between $30 and $40 a night. I have gotten several rooms via priceline. This was the second time that I just paid for the room from the hotel and I honestly feel cheated.
We arrived in our room around 8pm. The lobby is nice and the front desk staff friendly. Imagine entering a room after a positive experience to find the temperature at 90 degrees plus and the smell of a previously smoking room so strong that I was reminded of being back home as a kid.
I called the front desk and complained. We were moved to another non-air-conditioned room that also smelled but at least it smelled less. I gave up and accepted the room.
We turned on the AC and it was around 2am when the room felt better.
The bedspreads were old and worn. The breakfast was crap. I would say spend your money elsewhere.
The curtains do not block the street lights so the room is not dark. There is lots of street/highway noise. It is close to the exit and has terrible insulation.
I agree with the reviewer that said that the pillows were odd. I brought my own.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Manning, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

Slightly dated hotel but very clean and well maintained. FREE social hour with beer, wine, soft drinks and snacks. Hot breakfast was very good. i would go their again.

Room Tip: A room on the side of the hotel away from the interstate helps with the traffic noise.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Gainesville, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012 via mobile

So start off by having to get 3 different set of keys and a diff room because keys on door don't work. That's not a problem than I go swiming with the kids come back and a palmeto bug is half alive in the room sooo gross. Trying to get some rest and the bed is really hard the pillows are weird shaped can't get mine under my head try sleeping with your head on a ball its what I felt like. Going to speak to the manager, staff was really friendly including the maintenance man who was nice enough to help me with the key issue

• Stayed April 2012
McDonough, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

My sister and i were traveling to Apopka FL and were both getting tired, we stopped at this Days Inn in Lake City, FL to rest. The gentleman who waited on us when we checked in was polite, and very helpful. The room was very clean and nice. The next morning we went to the lobby for the continental breakfast where the lady was keeping everything filled and making sure everything was clean. She even helped me with the toaster when my bagel didn't pop up, my fault. The housekeeping staff was pleasant and cordial. I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

This is an easy great stop on the road. It was older, but clean and friendly with comfortable mattresses. It was not noisy, and the linens were great. But if you want brand new, it's not. It's a super $60 dollar stop where you don't have to worry about bed bugs or soiled sheets.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Lake City I-75? Share your experiences!