“Good food and service.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 104 restaurants in Lake City
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Chicken Wings
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Where the locals eat! Great phood, service, and atmosphere set us apart.
Fort White, Florida
“Good food and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We loved the steaks. Everything was great. Don't order the asparagus however. Unless you like it crunchy. My wife did not like it at all. The service was great, fast and friendly. Just the way I like it. This place is clean and a favorite to all. Young and old. I recommend this place to everybody.

Visited July 2013

73% Recommend
Traverse City, Michigan
“Delicious whole catfish!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

We have been visiting this place for the past six years on our way to Florida in the fall from Michigan then stopping again in the spring on the way back north! We LOVE the whole catfish. We missed the place the last year because we passed through on Sunday's or Monday's. We were hesitant on reading the reviews that the place had gone down hill. We just got back from one of the best catfish dinner's ever! The service was great, the food was great and we'll keep coming back! If you love whole catfish or should I say catPhish....you have to stop here!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lake City, Florida
“Not that good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

I have been to fish heads about 3 or four times and was not very pleased. I really wanted gator tail which was on the menu but they did not have when I asked when they would have it the waitress said it would be months before they did. Why have it on the menu then. I ordered the fish which was ok but the grits nasty. Can''t say I have ever had anyone make grits that way. I was not impressed with the service. We waited almost an hour and it was not busy.Can't say I have ever met the owners.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fredericksburg, Texas
“Best prime rib ever....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Great food, reasonable prices. A fun place to visit in Lake City, FL. My wife raved about her prime rib. I had pasta with shrimp and scallops which was excellent. Our daughter had wings. Its a busy place but service was great. Nice woody decor.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lake City, Florida
“excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

A group of 8 of us went for dinner on Valentines Day and it was very busy. However, we were seated right away and our waitress Juanita was amazing. She remembered everything and was always right there with more drinks . Our food came in a timely fashion and we were all pleased with our meals. We were all also pleased with our checks..very reasonable. The only complaint at our table was that the shrimp was missing from the Bloody Marys that night. We will be back!

• Visited February 2013