“Nice Hotel at a decent price” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn of Lake City

You added Quality Inn of Lake City to your Saves list
Quality Inn of Lake City
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   285 SW Commerce Blvd, Lake City, FL 32025 (Formerly Jameson Inn of Lake City)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #9 of 27 Hotels in Lake City
Douglas, GA
“Nice Hotel at a decent price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011

I stayed here in mid Feb of 2011 and had a nice experience. It is one of a few Multilevel Jameson inn hotels and does have an elevator which is nice as many Jameson Inn hotels do not. The room was fine, and the bed slept good. The hotel is close to numerous restaurants and right across the street almost from a Cracker Barrell as the breakfast at the hotel was not for me. If you are on a buget and looking for a hotel between $60 to $70 then this is your hotel. If you can spend a little more then the Holiday Inn which is a couple buildings up is a nicer hotel.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
lakecityflji, General Manager at Quality Inn of Lake City, responded to this review, October 19, 2011
Dear Wofiii

We are always delighted to hear comments from our guest, I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for your kind remarks on your stay with Jameson Inn.

We look forward to your future stay with us!

Sincerely Jenile Mcgee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Lake City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2011

Excellent stay. Bed was very comfortable and hotel quiet and relaxing. Check in and out was perfect. Will definitely return.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear 49Denise

It was very kind you to post a positive review for Jameson Inns, I always share these reviews with my team, We enjoy getting feedback from out guest. Please do come back and see us again soon!

Thanks again for your time and we hope to see you again in the future

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

We recently had family come into town and opted to make arrangements for them at the Jameson Inn. Not only did they surprise us with an amazing room rate but they were extremely friendly and helpful. They even managed to grab the first opening on a sold out night to help my family extend their stay. Thank you so much to the staff and the manager, Ms. McGee.

• Stayed June 2011
lakecityflji, General Manager at Quality Inn of Lake City, responded to this review, August 30, 2011
Dear ShadybFarm,

Thank you for taking time to make such kind comments regarding your stay with Jameson Inns. It was with great pleasure that I share your comments with our team. Our goal is to continue to provide the the best in service to all our guests. Thanks again for sharing your experience with us!

Kissimmee, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

While nothing was egregiously awful, I was a little disappointed as the reviews were so high. The staff was friendly, but not particularly helpful, the rooms were reasonably clean, but you still didn't want to touch anything for any length of time. The bathroom seemed as if it had been removed from another, much cheaper hotel and welded onto the room (I'm not kidding. Both style-wise and quality-wise, it was nothing like the room. While tolerably clean, it was rusty and small, with that frightening cheap motel lighting that you see most often in horror films). There was wi-fi, but you had to pay for it, and the morning breakfast left something to be desired. It isn't an awful place to stay--I'd stay there again--it's just in comparison to other hotels I have stayed in in Northeast Florida, I expected more for the money--you can generally get very nice budget accommodation in here for the most part.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to start by sincerely apologizing for all inconveniences you experience during your stay with us, I also wanted you to thank you for your comments. I assure you I will address the issues with my staff as we always want to strive for 100% customer satisfaction in our rooms and customer service. We do offer free Wireless Internet and I am sorry if my staff did not convey that information to you. We are always looking for ways to better our hotel and service and your comments can help us do so.

Thanks again for your time and we hope to see you again in the future

Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2011

My mother made reservations here for her and my father and a room for me and my husband. She had stayed there before and it was the one hotel in the area she liked. My main reason for sharing here is that we went off and left a garment bag full of clothes in the closet. I must have overpacked because it took us five days into our extended vacation at another local to discover it was missing. I called Jameson Inn to see if they would be wiling to mail it to me at my expense, hoping that it had not been thrown out after so long a delay. They confirmed that we had left the bag and offered to send it to our home in Atlanta FREE OF CHARGE!!! I was shocked. That is really way beyond the call of duty of a hotel staff. They were also nice to us when we were there and welcomed our small dog. The breakfast included make-your-own waffles, OJ, cereals, fresh fruit and the rest. Plenty of room to sit and watch the big screen TV while we ate. Interior hallways and a fairly new property from what I could tell of the decor. We will be back to this hotel the next time we are down to see extended family that live in Lake Butler, 20 minutes away. Also this is right off I-75 but on a quiet side road, and there are lots of chain restaurants in the area.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Lake City, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2011

The rooms are clean, the location is perfect, and the staff are very nice people. Sabrina was very cheerful and professional with her duties, showing patience and optimism in dealing with customers.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Lake City, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2011

Stayed here on business while working on a wildfire in the Okefenokee Swamp. Assigments keep us away from our homes and family for two weeks or more at a time and your staff went out of their way to accomodate our needs........last minute reservations, frequent room changes among different people and varying schedules. Sabrina always welcomed us with a smile and went out of her way to make us feel at home. Her friendly demeanor and personality far exeeds what we normally see when a group of tired and dirty firefighters "take over a motel". She saw to it that she smiled no whatever what the request...........from room changes and lost keycards to extra towels and forgotton personal hygeine items. Thank you Sabrina for the smiles at the end of a long day!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn of Lake City? Share your experiences!