“Good meat and veggie meal” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 109 Restaurants in Lake City
Cuisines: American
Birmingham, Alabama
“Good meat and veggie meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

We stopped in for a good meat and veggie meal after traveling in South Florida for the past week. Good service and good home cooking. Our meal was very good (especially after burger, fries, etc for most of the week) and we left full and satisfied.

Visited June 2014

Fort Pierce
“Great meals and great service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

We have eaten at a lot of different Cracker Barrels at home and while traveling and I must say this was one of the best. We wanted our meals to take back to our hotel because we didn't want to leave our dog alone. When I walked in the door I was greeted immediately and asked if they could help me. I told the lady at the register that I wanted to place an order to go. She immediately called for a server to take my order. My order was taken and within 15 minutes I had my order and was on my way back to the hotel. With my order was everything that we needed for a great meal. The food was delicious and we could not have asked for anything better. I would definitely stop here again and would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Visited May 2014
Florida
“Can't handle crowds”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Cracker Barrel restaurants are a hit or miss; lately for us, a miss. This one, located just off the interstate was crowded (as most are) for a lunchtime fare. My wife's steak came out medium well vs. her request for medium rare; by the time she got her second steak, the rest of us were almost done. Personally, I think Cracker Barrel has a great concept and the food, overall, is pretty good. But when they get to capacity, something gives. It's the kind of place that we look forward to eating at but when we finish the meal, we wish we had gone someplace else.... Maybe they do breakfasts better? And yes, I have to agree with another reviewer, the bathrooms were not clean, but with the volume going in and out of there, I didn't expect much.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville, Florida
“Bathrooms are filthy.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely the most disgusting bathrooms of any restaurant in Lake City. The kitchen where your food is cooked is disgusting as well.

• Visited May 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Gainesville, Florida
“Always my fav place for breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Let's be real. If it has butter in it, it's awesome! Cracker Barrel does a great job (STILL, in my opinion) of delivering good southern food and my fav there - the breakfast! You can have it anytime you want! My kind of eating establishment. I'm a breakfast lover.

Visited May 2014