“Ramada? Just the sign! Not the hotel” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Limited Lake City

You added Ramada Limited Lake City to your Saves list
Ramada Limited Lake City
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3340 West US Highway 90, Exit 427 I-75, Lake City, FL 32055   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #19 of 27 Hotels in Lake City
Niceville, Florida
“Ramada? Just the sign! Not the hotel”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2011

Nasty place and lazy lazy afternoon front desk girl! That's about all I can say. Shame on the Ramada corporation letting this place put their sign up and SHAME on Wyndams for letting this place be a part of them. ( I booked this place thriugh Wyndahms) I mostly only write about my good stays but you need to know. THIS IS A NASTY PLACE OUT SIDE BUT EVEN WORST IN SIDE AND LAZY AFTERNOON FRONT DESK GIRL. SHE IS GLUED TO HER SEAT AND WOULDN'T MOVE IF THE PLACE CAUGHT ON FIRE.
Hey Ramada Limited of Lake City Florida.... HINT HINT, You need to get some one in the front that acts like they give a darn.
Any other hotel around this place would be your best deal. Past this place by

Room Tip: Book with another hotel
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Spring Hill, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2011

It was extremely nasty inside. The door locked, but you could still see daylight between it and the door frame (wide gap). The shower floor moved like it was not properly secured, and it was very dirty. The floor left dirt on my feet. There were cobwebs on the ceiling. The beds were extremely uncomfortable. And during the night, I felt a bug crawling across my arm, which completely grossed me out, so woke my husband, and the other couple with us. Needless to say, I did NOT sleep well that night! Very upset with the breakfast also. There was barely anything to eat, and it was the cheapest form of food. The only thing HOT was the make your own waffles, that had the worst flavor ever! The cereal was some cheap stuff. The milk was almost expired, and the juice didn't look drinkable. The muffins and english muffins looked awful too. I ended up eating poptarts I had left in the car.

Room Tip: Do NOT get a room at this hotel!!!!
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Spring Hill, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2011

This was the worst hotel that I have ever stayed in. It had spider webs all on the ceiling, the beds were nasty looking, the bath tub was messed up on the bottom, and it was unstable, felt like we were on a roller coaster ride. During the night some sort of bug was crawling on my wife. I have never felt this nasty when I have left a hotel and knowing that i have showered. Just remember you get what you pay for.ooh yeah and when you complain on their website you get an email saying they will give you a call. I still have not got a call and it’s been over a week.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2011

Me and my children went to the room thinking it was up too par but the bath tub when I stepped it ,it goes down like it is soaking to the groud when stepping on the carpet please wear flip flops no came to clean my room either we stayed two nights.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Troy, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2011

When I checked in they charged my credit card for the length of my stay. Then when I checked out they charged my credit card again. The next day when I saw this, I went back to the motel and the rude manager finally reversed the 2nd charge after over a hour of being there. When I called the motel to get their corporate number, the lady was rude saying I was wasting their time that morning and wasting her time then and then she hung up on me. The same day they charged my credit card again, and then again the next morning. My card issuer is charging me fees now and the motel will do nothing to fix this. No one at this motel knows customer service. They are very rude.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Mancelona, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2011

Very comfortable bed, clean and nice! We really enjoyed our stay and will stay there again!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Lake City, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2011

The cleanliness wasn't to bad my problem was the very rude manager! Me and my boyfriend had stepped out earlier during the day to run some earns, when we were pulling out i remembered that i had set my brand new $65 earrings on the nightstand but just figured i'd get them when we returned. When we did return i had noticed that the maid service had came into the room to vacuum, which was fine with me but then i saw one of my earrings lying by the nightstand. We called the front desk and asked if we could check the vacuum bag for the other one, which we did and didn't find. So we searched the room and found the other one broken thrown on the other side of the room. When we told the manager about the situation he told us that it was not his problem that we should be more responsible for our stuff!! I was very unhappy with the way he treated us. I usually stay there once a month for about 2-3 days and i didn't think that he should have treated a loyal guest that way at all.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Ramada Limited Lake City? Share your experiences!