“Worst service I have ever received” 1 of 5 stars

352 753 5200
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 8 things to do in Lady Lake
lake orion, michigan
“Worst service I have ever received”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2006

I recently visited Orange Blossom County Club for dinner. We arrived at 6:15 and were seated immediately. There were 8 people in our party. Upon being seated, we waited 10 minutes for a waitress to arrive to take our drink orders, another 15 minutes to place our dinner orders. Since it was a Friday, we were there for the Grouper special, so everyone's order was basically the same. Our soup and/or salads arrived within 10 minutes. We than sat for 45 minutes before we got our main course. In the meantime, people sitting around us had been seated, eaten, left, and the table cleared and re-seated!
Upon the arrival of our main course - three people had to send their dinners back because they were ice cold. Two of those people never got their meals back and did not have dinner.

Yes, we did ask to see the Manager, who was very unresponsive to our problem. It took him 30 minutes before he would approach our table, even though he was observing from several feet away. We were not even aware of the fact that he was the Manager, we thought he was another waiter. He did not apologize for the poor service, and in fact, we informed him that we would not be paying for the meal. I could even make allowances if the dining room had been crowded, but there were many empty tables.

In short, I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone. My parents, who dine there at
least once a week, and are members, will not return based on the treatment that we recieved.