“Good country style cooking” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 66 Restaurants in Lady Lake
Cuisines: American
The Villages, Florida
“Good country style cooking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Here is a chain that does it right....as we travel a lot, we usually stop on the highway at a Cracker Barrel for a meal (usually breakfast or lunch) and have never had a bad meal. The service is also up to standards in that the waitresses take a real interest in each table. Prices are fair and the food is simple but very good.

Visited January 2013

Summerfield, Florida
“Great food, great prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

My husband and I decided to dine at our local Cracker Barrel after church the other evening. We were pleasantly surprized to be seated right away. If you know anything about the Villages in the winter time when all the snowbirds are down here, you know that there is always a waiting time at all the restaruants! We sat down and were immediately waited upon by our very friendly waitress. My husband ordered chicken steak with gravy and I ordered the chicken tenders. Both were very delicious. And the food came to our table very quickly that we couldn't even finish trying to figure out the triange puzzle that is available while we wait!! We had ample food and I took half of my tenders home. They were just as delicious and tender the next day. While my husband was paying for the meal, I browsed around the quaint shop. There are so many country items available that you can't find in regular stores. We have visited Cracker Barrels in the past, especially while traveling, and here at home we will definitely visit this restaurant again.

• Visited January 2013