The Holiday Inn Express was the perfect place to stay. It is centrally located, so you can walk to restaurants and stores. We rented a golf cart from a place about 2 miles from the hotel. The staff was very friendly. They allowed us to check in at noon instead of waiting until 3:00. That was a big bonus!!! It was really comfortable and nice inside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites The Villages is conveniently located in The Villages, the friendliest home town in central Florida. Our beautifully decorated hotel has 80 spacious rooms all of them containing hair dryers, personal coffee makers, iron & ironing boards. Our large, well lit work area has two phones with data ports as well as two phone lines. We offer a deluxe breakfast bar in our Great Room where there is coffee 24 hours a day. Best of all we are walking distance to town square where there are many fine restaurants, boutiques and nightly entertainment 365 days a year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express - The Villages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express - The Villages Hotel Lady Lake
- Holiday Inn Lady Lake
- Holiday Inn Express Villages
- Lady Lake Holiday Inn