This hotel was pretty good. Nothing to get overly excited about but also nothing to complain about either. They do accept pets if you're traveling with one. I was on the first floor facing the parking lot and did not hear any road noise which was nice. The little town is within walking distance if your up for stroll they have a band that plays every night in the square and 2 for 1 happy hour well. The breakfast was good and had a decent selection. The in room wifi worked well. I guess the only real negative would be its a bit plain. The rooms could use a remodel but it certainly wasn't bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites The Villages is conveniently located in The Villages, the friendliest home town in central Florida. Our beautifully decorated hotel has 80 spacious rooms all of them containing hair dryers, personal coffee makers, iron & ironing boards. Our large, well lit work area has two phones with data ports as well as two phone lines. We offer a deluxe breakfast bar in our Great Room where there is coffee 24 hours a day. Best of all we are walking distance to town square where there are many fine restaurants, boutiques and nightly entertainment 365 days a year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Agoda, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express - The Villages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express - The Villages Hotel Lady Lake
- Holiday Inn Lady Lake
- Holiday Inn Express Villages
- Lady Lake Holiday Inn