This is one of the nicest Holiday Inn Expresses that we have stayed in. The hotel is in a beautiful treed area east of The Villages. The room was large, clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast is basic with coffee , juices, make your own pancakes and fruit. The staff at the front desk was knowledgeable and accommodating. We stayed here to visit a couple that lived in the west area of the mammoth adult community of The Villages. We would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites The Villages is conveniently located in The Villages, the friendliest home town in central Florida. With the customer service you deserve. Our beautifully decorated hotel has 80 spacious rooms all of them containing hair dryers, personal coffee makers, iron & ironing boards. Our large, well lit work area has Wifi connectivity . We offer a deluxe Express Start breakfast bar in our Great Room where there is coffee/beverage station 24 hours a day. Best of all we are walking distance to town square where there are many fine restaurants, boutiques and nightly entertainment 365 days a year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express - The Villages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express - The Villages Hotel Lady Lake
- Holiday Inn Lady Lake
- Holiday Inn Express Villages
- Lady Lake Holiday Inn