“SWEET SUITES!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 158 Hotels in Kissimmee
Upstate, SC
“SWEET SUITES!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2010

My family stopped at this Comfort Suites for one night on the way to Disney. We liked the location - minutes from parks. We were really impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel. We booked through the Choice Hotels.com. We were surprised to find a really nice breakfast - meats, eggs, oatmeal,etc. The kids loved the Mickey waffles!
The only negative thing I could complain about would be the "resort" service charge and tax (total added to bill; $6.46). Although this is a VERY nice hotel, I would not classify it as a resort. We enjoyed our stay; however, and with the nice breakfast included, I won't complain!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (229)
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2010

We had a great visit, this hotel is a great 3 star value. The staff were friendly and very helpful and the accomodations were clean and comfortable. We had a snafu with the amusment park tickets we purchased through the on site guest services and the hotel management worked with the 3rd party guest service to correct it promptly and stress free. It could have been a nightmare but they made sure we were taken care of.

Blackpool
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2010

We booked The Comfort Suites because it was great value for money and after reading the reviews on it we thought it seemed a good option. I can honestly say that it was the perfect chooice for me and my family, the location was fantastic close to plenty of restaurants and within a five minute drive of the diney parks and only another 10 minutes to Universal. The free breakfast was great although it won't be to everyones taste it was convenient and saved us a heap of money and time every morning. The rooms were clean and spacious and the fridge was great keeping our drinks cold for the next days park. The pool area was perfect to chill out in and although the hotel was busy you never felt crowded. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Miramichi, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2010

Stayed from Jun 30th -July 7th, 2010. Everything thing was perfect, very friendly staff. Great breakfast. Very, very clean rooms. The maid even made designs with the towels. We used the desk service to purchase tickets to Disney and Sea World and tocall taxi's. This saved a lot of time. Great location within walking distance to many restaurants and to Old town and the Fun Spot. Prices at the gift shop for laundry det etc was very reasonable. Yes, elevators were slow but stairs were accessable. We would definately recommend this hotel and we will go back again.

montreal
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2010

Great weekend with the kids.We had fun in the 24 hour pool.Breakfast was good except for the long lines. The elevators took a long time.The rooms were clean and spacious.
The sofa sleeper was awful.Fridge and small freezer for your ice packs was great. The water in the hotel was very smelly i recommend not to drink it, use bottled water.
All in all the hotel is very resaonable for the price,

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2010

Overall great hotel. The breakfast was great there was eggs,susage,biscits and gravy,walfels,yogurt,cereal,milk and orange jucie.The rooms where clean and comfortable house keeping was fast and friendly.There is shuttle to the parks daily and on time. Overall great bang for your buck will recommed to everyone will be back soon cant wait!!!!

toronto
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2010

Our stay from June 7-13 was fine but was destroyed by the morning concierge/front desk person on duty on June 13-Sunday. Our flight was cancelled due to the Spirit Airline strike and the night before I was told to go to the front desk at 7am so I can print our alternative booking. I have children s o I was so worried due to the strike. At 7am I was promptly at the front desk and the person said he was still busy and to come back and check the business center. I went to the business center-a small cramped place with 1 computer with a printer. My card was not accpeted saying "insertion error" I went back to the front desk and did that person help me? No--he said try another card. So I went up back to my room got another card and went back down. I tried the other card and did not work again an error. I went back to him this was 7:15 he said he could not help me since he was busy and to wait. I waited 10 min in front of him!He was so rude! Still he was busy and did not even go to the machine to see and help me out.What kind of service was that. It was 7:30 and for 30 minutes he did not do anything to help me. Another incident was they served cupcakes with peanuts! My daughter had an allergic reaction and we had to call 911! Places with lots o children should be a peanut free environment! I will definitely not stay here again!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Suites Maingate East? Share your experiences!