“Nice Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 158 Hotels in Kissimmee
Miami, Florida
“Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

My family and I have stayed at this hotel many times. It was always a nice experience and the breakfast has always been more than average. It is right next to a Red Lobster Restaurant and to Old Town, which you can easily walk to if you are up for a walk.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
ComfortSuitesFL, General Manager at Comfort Suites Maingate East, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you so much for the kind words and being such a frequent guest at our hotel. I'm glad our staff and services have met your needs and we hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (233)
Key West, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We stayed with our 5 year old son for 4 nights. We were on the sixth floor and had a great view of the amusement park rides across the street. Our boy was so excited to look out every day at all the bright colors and rides. Our room was clean, comfortable, and large. I am going to miss the shower most since my home shower is tiny. The complimentary breakfast was great. We each have different tastes and there was so much variety. I was also happy that the hotel was located on a street with a lot of restaurants. My son and I stuck our feet in the pool one morning after breakfast and it was so nice and warm. The spa is separated by some nice plants for privacy so he thought it was a pool just for him. The staff we met were all very kind and helpful. The hotel was very quiet and relaxing because I think right now is the slow season for tourists and that is why we chose this time to do our first disney vacation ever. We had an amazing time at disney world which is a short drive away. when my son seemed to be worn out he begged to go back to the hotel and we were all happy to go back to a cozy bed and relax in the air conditioning. The price was a bargain compared to where I live and I would definitely stay here next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
ComfortSuitesFL, General Manager at Comfort Suites Maingate East, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you very much for all the compliments regarding your stay at our hotel. I'm glad your son had a great time while on vacation. You're correct that the time you traveled is the slower time for traveling in this area.

We look forward to your next stay at our hotel!
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

The place LOOKS nice enough although the bathrooms could be a little cleaner but COMFORT suites is a definite misnomer. The bed is so hard that I got no sleep at all the first night. I folded an extra blanket to try to pad it the second night but managed only a couple hours and dreamt about being bruised when I did sleep.

I asked a clerk if they might possibly have a room with a softer mattress, maybe an older one that hadn't yet been replaced and got a smirk in return.

We left a day early and were refused a refund for the unused night because we had prepaid through Groupon; of course when Groupon contacted them there is no record of our leaving early but if we call them, they'd be GLAD to assist,. Nice place to avoid.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. Please accept my apologies for the uncomfortable mattress and my staff not solving your problem.

If you will contact me I will handle the refund on the one night stay you had prepaid. The phone number is 407-397-7848, extension 103.

Once again I apologize.
South Florida, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Stayed the weekend of Sept 6th. Was greeted by a very helpful young lady named Yesenia. She was very helpful with answering a couple of questions I had regarding the hotel. I was given a room on the 7th floor. As I entered the room I couldn't believe the size of the suite. It was HUGE! it had all the comforts of home with a beautiful view of OLD TOWN. I also noticed everything was truly kept in order and it was very clean! After returning from Universal Studios (around 5:30 PM) which is only 15 minutes away. I decided to visit the pool area and sit by the bar. I was greeted by another young lady named Jaida. They have a small menu with a lot of choices such as pizza, hot wings, nachos and more. I was also quite surprised with the breakfast buffet they serve. It really does have a lot of choices Hot or cold, fruits, yogurts, bagels etc. all prepared by a staff ready and willing to assist you with any special needs and very friendly! will definitely return and refer this place to anyone with or without children.

Room Tip: ask for a room facing the front of the hotel anything above 4th floor should have a nice view.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to communicate about your recent stay at our hotel. I am glad our staff assisted you in your questions and you enjoyed your room and also had time to visit our pool bar.

Thank you for telling others about your stay and we hope to see you again soon!
Clever, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

This was a great experience for our family. The staff and amenities at this hotel were excellent. Mt family will definitely stay there again!

The hotel is located about 15 minutes from Disney World. Old Town is located across the street.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again!
bexleyheath
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Just got back from the comfort suites mainegate east,spent the last two weeks in August,hotel is close and convenient to Disney this time we had a hired car which is easier but last time used the hotels shuttle which was limited to times but saying that it can be done.the hotel is constantly being cleaned and rooms are changed and cleaned daily.breakfast is hot and cold food lovely mickey waffles.something for everyone bit limited to people with gluten allergies .coffee and tea available to help yourself and a bar which opens daily at 3 serving cocktails nd snacks.if you want restaurant loads to walk to .nice size pool and jacuzzi plenty of sunbeds and towels to use.all in all this hotel is a brilliant base

Room Tip: Can sleep a family of five
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
ComfortSuitesFL, General Manager at Comfort Suites Maingate East, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Thank you for selecting our hotel for your stay again and we hope to see you many more times!
We appreciated the comments about the cleanliness of our hotel and our breakfast service.as our staff strives to please our guests.
Palm Bay, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

My family and I have stayed at 19 different hotels around the Orlando/Kissimmee area over the years. This hotel ranks in the top 5! Very simple check-in. Awesome room on the 7th floor (with a view of FUNTOWN, OLD TOWN and the EPCOT BALL in the distance). Very clean! Love the location (right next to OLD TOWN and the Kissimmee FUNSPOT). Great breakfast!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thanks for ranking us in the top 5 and the great comments. We're going for the Number 1 listing on Trip Advisor in our area and appreciate your taking the time to write about our hotel.

Been to Comfort Suites Maingate East? Share your experiences!