Are you kidding me??? This place is awesome!!! The staff was very friendly, beginning with the security guard. From there we went to the registration desk and again the young lady there was very friendly and helpful. Our room was not quite ready when we arrived so she took my phone number and called when the room was ready for us. And the room... it was gorgeous and so spacious. We rented a 2 bedroom, 2 bath handicap unit because my mother, who is a snowbird, stayed with us while we were taking a long weekend break for the frigid north. The room was clean and well appointed, from the furniture accents, to the wall hangings. The bed was very comfortable and slept well. The bathrooms were huge with a walk in shower and the kitchen had everything you would need for a short or long stay. TV reception was good and a huge selection of channels on the LED TV. We walked around the complex every morning. The waterfall is beautiful as is the landscaping in the entire resort. We felt very much at home in the resort and you could tell everyone else did too because everyone you met spoke to you. It didn't matter if it was another guest, a maintenance man or a housekeeper, everyone spoke and smiled. This is in the center of all kinds of eating establishments and close to all the main attractions of the area, yet with the quietness of the resort you would think you were a hundred miles away from everything. We can't wait to book our next trip to this area and stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Diamond Polynesian Isles Kissimmee
- Diamond Polynesian Isles Hotel
- Sunterra Resort Polynesian Isle
- Sunterra Polynesian Resort
- Polynesian Isles
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Polynesian Isles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.