Stayed here for a few nights at the beginning of January. Very secure and safe, gate security check all cars coming in are either checking I or have a parking permit for the resort. Check in staff also friendly. The rooms were honestly massive. I had stayed in a villa the previous week, and this felt like an upgrade! Ground floor room, but no noise from outside, all rooms very near pools/courts/shuffleboard... The was a Jacuzzi right outside our room. Beds were comfortable and shower is big enough to sleep in almost! In our room there were two bathrooms even though there was only one bedroom... This is handy if four of you are staying with two on the sofa bed, as bathrooms are a plenty!
Location is close to Disney... Your looking at a 3-5 minute drive to disney property and a 7-10 minute drive to any of the parks. Only thing I would say is that there was no shop on site, as there are at some other resorts I have stayed at in Orlando, but this is not a problem as Walmart is right next door (well jump in the car and drive 60 seconds down the road)...
First stayed in the property in 2010 and glad to say it lived up to my memory in 2014!
- Also Known As:
- Diamond Polynesian Isles Kissimmee
- Diamond Polynesian Isles Hotel
- Sunterra Resort Polynesian Isle
- Sunterra Polynesian Resort
- Polynesian Isles
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Polynesian Isles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.