We enjoyed staying in a 2 bedroom suite here for 10 days. The full kitchen, two bathrooms and lots of space made it an ideal stay with two small children for trips to Disney, Sea World and beaches on both coasts. The pool was never very busy and I managed to use the BBQ 4 times, never waited for it either.
There is a Walmart just up the road and we got most of our groceries and snacks there. Deffinatly the cheapest. The downside to Walmart is the meat and fresh produce is of lower quality. No issue there as there is a fantastic Publix in Celebration, which just happens to be on the way to Disney World and is close enough even if you aren't theme park bound.
This was our second stay and I was defiantly happy and would return again.
Plenty of space.
Connivence of home.
Laundry right outside your door.
Lots of supplies in the kitchen.
TVs are now flat screens.
No resort fee!
Carpets and furniture starting to show their age, especially the couch.
Hot tub needs some repairs on the bricks around the top.
The card readers on the doors are very finicky.
Internet/WIFI works but is a little slow and I kept having to re-enter the password every time I left. Learn from other chains and drop the HTTP authentication page.
Fitted bottom sheets would be really nice. I hate that flat sheets always come off the mattress.
- Also Known As:
- Diamond Polynesian Isles Kissimmee
- Diamond Polynesian Isles Hotel
- Sunterra Resort Polynesian Isle
- Sunterra Polynesian Resort
- Polynesian Isles
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Venere, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Polynesian Isles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.