My husband, brother, and sister-in-law stayed at the Polynesian Isle resort for a week in February. First, because our airline flight was delayed, we were not able to check in until 4 in the morning which was not a problem. The security guard very quickly checked us in and sent us to our condo. The condo, itself, was very clean and well decorated. I appreciated that there were starter dishing washing liquid, toilet paper, etc. which many places don't have. The bed in the master bedroom was almost as comfortable as my bed at home.To get the few groceries we needed, we went to the super Walmart about 1/2 mile away. We did get to go to the pool twice while we were there, and it was very clean, and the chaise lounges were very comfortable. I appreciated that this resort was very quiet with no loud partying going on, at least to my knowledge. We did go to the Disney parks everyday, and we were only about 15 minutes away. The only caution I have is that we were on the top floor so we had many steps to climb. It was not a problem for us, but it could be for others. I am sure, though, that you can specify a specific floor. For the price and value, I will, definitely, stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Diamond Polynesian Isles Kissimmee
- Diamond Polynesian Isles Hotel
- Sunterra Resort Polynesian Isle
- Sunterra Polynesian Resort
- Polynesian Isles
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Polynesian Isles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.