We stayed at this Diamond Resorts timeshare the first week of December, 2012. We had a spacious 1 bedroom unit which was fine for us. The unit had a full kitchen, dining table for 6, sofa-sleeper, 2 chairs, 2 tv's, combo dvd/vhs player. The master bedroom had a large shower adjoining it with a full bathroom just off the kitchen. There was plenty of closet space. There was also a screened-in patio with seating for 6. The complex itself had a swimming pool and hot tub. There's a business center/rec room with a pool table, games and books to be checked out, and 2 computer terminals. The local newspaper is available for free while supplies last.
The property is located about 20-30 minutes from DisneyWorld properties, depending upon traffic, with easy access. It's a little further to Universal Studios but is also an easy drive. There are plenty of restaurants and shopping throughout the area.
The staff was friendly and attentive. We could see coming back to this resort again.
- Also Known As:
- Diamond Polynesian Isles Kissimmee
- Diamond Polynesian Isles Hotel
- Sunterra Resort Polynesian Isle
- Sunterra Polynesian Resort
- Polynesian Isles
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Polynesian Isles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.