2 bedroom (1 king and 1 twin), 2 bathroom, block 3, opp pool, excellent external facilities, pool, hotspa (quite a few around the site), bbq areas, extremely clean site. Room, comfortable, fully stocked, excellent kitchen, excellent laundry facilities, bathrooms so spacious. Kids loved their rooms, we loved our king size so roomy! (Hit my husband in the face when we ret'd to our bed). We didn't book it through the time share and on arrival the reception staff did try to get us engaged in a meeting, but we just stated here on holiday and not interested - then left alone. Beautiful surrounds, pleasant staff espesh the security staff on front gate. Turn right at security gate and Walmart at end of road, turn left out of security gate and get to West Irlo Bronson Memorial Hghway. Disney - turn left at Walmart and left again then pass under that wonderful Welcome to Disney sign, so close yeah. Bit of a drive to Universal and Sea World but within 40 mins. Not far or difficult to find from airport. Took longer to get through passport control than to get to resort - that's the only thing that puts the downer on trips to Orlando.
- Also Known As:
- Diamond Polynesian Isles Kissimmee
- Diamond Polynesian Isles Hotel
- Sunterra Resort Polynesian Isle
- Sunterra Polynesian Resort
- Polynesian Isles
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Polynesian Isles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.