Close to the parks. I liked that they have an entry with a guard. We arrived on a red eye flight and they let us crash by the pool until our room was ready at noon. We had a 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit on the 3rd floor in building 10. It was very quiet and the beds comfortable. Everything is newly remodeled. The kitchen was well stocked and you shared a washer dryer with the unit next door. The pool was heated and open till midnight. We attended karaoke and a Halloween party and they went all out with food and prizes.So much better than a hotel room. Yes you do have to take out your garbage and they exchange towel only ince during rhe week but if that bothers you get a hotel room. This is a home away from home! We will stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Diamond Polynesian Isles Kissimmee
- Diamond Polynesian Isles Hotel
- Sunterra Resort Polynesian Isle
- Sunterra Polynesian Resort
- Polynesian Isles
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Polynesian Isles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.