Well, its like I always say with hotels - you get what you pay for. That being said, when you pay $30 for a hotel you cant really expect much. The check in was easy and the parking was easy so I guess that is something. The room was kinda yucky but, again, for what I paid it was as clean as I could expect. It seems to me that Kissimmee as a whole is pretty crappy. Most of the hotel in the area look cheap and run down and same goes for the type of stores in the area. It looked like the only nice areas are right next to the theme parks so stay there if you want somewhere nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely 98 room hotel with free shuttle service to Disney World, Sea World, and Universal Studios. Free wireless internet, free breakfast every morning, free micro and fridge in every room. The best value hotel in the Orlando/Kissimmee area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Maingate Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Maingate Central Hotel Kissimmee
- Econolodge Maingate Central
- Econo Lodge Kissimmee
- Kissimmee Econo Lodge