We were booked to spend just 2 nights in the Tropical Palms campground but, after reading on the Internet about a $45/night special on their cottages, we figured we'd look into upgrading to a cottage and getting out of the camper for a few days (we're on a 6 month trip).
We wandered into the office quite late and were completely charmed by the two ladies behind the desk - kind of an Abbot & Costello routine - they were having fun and were ready to make a deal. We eventurally settled on a very nice, newer 1 bedroom cottage that had a huge parking space, perfect for our camper - for $57/night. This was only $32 more per night than we were paying to camp in one of their "economy" camp sites. It was a real deal so we decided to stay 4 nights.
Our entire stay was delightful. The resort is full of great amenities, terrific pools, great laundry facility, wonderful little doggie showers, lots of games and activities. The office/store is open from 7a - 11p. They have someone onsite to help with buying tickets to theme parks, shuttles to theme parks, etc.
There are lots of staff running around on golf carts that are always friendly and always eager to help but we found nobody ever got uptight about rules or trying to tell you what to do. The whole place was immaculately CLEAN.
The other big plus is the Tropical Palm's proximity to "Old Town," a really fun little area with carnival rides, cute shops, music, bars, restaurants. We attended the Food & Wine Festival @ Epcot Center during this trip and thought Epcot pretty much sucked compared to Old Town.
The Tropical Palms Resort is a real GEM. We'd come back here in a heartbeat.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Palms Resort And Campground Hotel Kissimmee
- Tropical Palms Resort And Campground Hotel
- Tropical Palms Funresort Kissimmee
- Tropical Palm Resort
- Tropical Palms Funresort Hotel
- Tropical Palms
- Tropical Palm Fun Resort
- Kissimmee Tropical Palms
- Tropical Palm Resort Kissimmee
- Tropical Palms Resort
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Olotels, getaroom.com, Venere, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Tropical Palms Resort and Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.