We stayed in a standard studio cottage for 2 nights. Over the years we have stayed in cottages 4-5 times and have been happy. This time the #118 cottage was not up to par. It is in desperate need of repairs. There was a leak and hole in the ceiling. Drawers didn't close properly. Wall coverings were peeling. There was hole in the wall behind the bathroom door that didn't line up with where the door knob would have hit. The beds were horrible and uncomfortable and need updating. Linens were old and thin and had trouble staying on the mattress. The outside deck was in dire need of sanding and new stain. Curtains over the main french doors were barely hanging and didn't cover properly. The whole feeling was just grungy.
I gave 3 stars instead of 2 because the complex itself is cute, but, some of the older cottages definitely need improvement.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Palms Resort And Campground Hotel Kissimmee
- Tropical Palms Resort And Campground Hotel
- Tropical Palms Funresort Kissimmee
- Tropical Palm Resort
- Tropical Palms Funresort Hotel
- Tropical Palms
- Tropical Palm Fun Resort
- Kissimmee Tropical Palms
- Tropical Palm Resort Kissimmee
- Tropical Palms Resort
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelsClick so you can book your Tropical Palms Resort and Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.