First, I will tell you what we did not find at this hotel:
1. We did not find any rude staff.
2. We did not find any bugs of any kind.
3. We did not find any unsafe situations.
4. We did not find any trouble connecting to the wireless internet.
5. We did not find anything to complain about.
What we found was just a really nice place to stay while we were there to go to the parks with our children. We booked a 2 room suite, poolside, for 5 nights and our entire stay was under $400.00. Our room was spacious, very spacious. Our room very, very clean!
Everyday when we came back it was fresh, nice smelling, and clean! I think the housekeeping staff does a wonderful job!
The pool area was wonderful. Even though we were there on a cool week, the pool was so warm my kids jumped right in. The entire pool area is gated so small children can not get in unless their parents let them in.
The front desk employees were professional, friendly and quick!
All the other employess we met (maintenance, housekeeping and security) were constantly present, and very friendly. I certainly did not feel unsafe at any time, as everytime I left my room I seemed to run right into a security person....early in the morning, and late at night.
The atmosphere at the hotel was very fun. We met families from all over the United States and several from abroad. Everyone was on vacation, relaxed, and friendly.
From the hotel to the parks is a quick and very easy drive. We did not use the shuttle service because we didn't want to be on a timetable. But the times were printed and given to you upon arrival if you wanted to use the shuttles.
Overall, I thought it was a great place, an excellent value, a fun atmosphere ...and very clean!
- Also Known As:
- Seralago Hotel Kissimmee
- Seralago Hotel
- Seralago Kissimmee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to Kissimmee's Old Town shopping, dining & entertainment complex, and just three miles from the fun & excitement of Disney, Orlando, this family-friendly hotel provides an affordable way to experience the magic of a Disney vacation. On-site amenities include plenty of dining options, ample event space for business or family functions, free wireless internet, plus recreational facilities for guests to enjoy, from heated pools, rejuvenating whirlpools to a playground and game room for kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Loews Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Otel, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Seralago Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.