First, I will tell you what we did not find at this hotel:
1. We did not find any rude staff.
2. We did not find any bugs of any kind.
3. We did not find any unsafe situations.
4. We did not find any trouble connecting to the wireless internet.
5. We did not find anything to complain about.
What we found was just a really nice place to stay while we were there to go to the parks with our children. We booked a 2 room suite, poolside, for 5 nights and our entire stay was under $400.00. Our room was spacious, very spacious. Our room very, very clean!
Everyday when we came back it was fresh, nice smelling, and clean! I think the housekeeping staff does a wonderful job!
The pool area was wonderful. Even though we were there on a cool week, the pool was so warm my kids jumped right in. The entire pool area is gated so small children can not get in unless their parents let them in.
The front desk employees were professional, friendly and quick!
All the other employess we met (maintenance, housekeeping and security) were constantly present, and very friendly. I certainly did not feel unsafe at any time, as everytime I left my room I seemed to run right into a security person....early in the morning, and late at night.
The atmosphere at the hotel was very fun. We met families from all over the United States and several from abroad. Everyone was on vacation, relaxed, and friendly.
From the hotel to the parks is a quick and very easy drive. We did not use the shuttle service because we didn't want to be on a timetable. But the times were printed and given to you upon arrival if you wanted to use the shuttles.
Overall, I thought it was a great place, an excellent value, a fun atmosphere ...and very clean!
- Also Known As:
- Seralago Hotel Kissimmee
- Seralago Hotel
- Seralago Kissimmee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in Kissimmee, the Seralago Hotel & Suites offers one of the best values in the area. Relax in one of our 614 rooms and suites, swim in our 2 heated, Olympic-style swimming pools or let the kids splash in our kiddie pool. We are proud to have been accepted to the Walt Disney World Good Neighbor(R) Hotel program since its inception. You've found the hotel that allows you to stay right near all the Orlando and Kissimmee attractions you've come to experience - Magic Kingdom(R) Park, Disney's Hollywood Studios™, Epcot(R), Disney's Animal Kingdom(R) Theme Park, ESPN Wide World of Sports(R) Complex, SeaWorld Orlando, Discovery Cove, Aquatica and Universal Studios Florida(R)/Islands of Adventure(R) and CitiWalk - while providing you with a nearly unlimited number of things to do when you're not experiencing the magic of the theme parks. Additional services include transportation to Walt Disney World and Universal Studios, Disney tickets at our Guest Services Desk to help you customize your experience to fit you plan and budget and welcome information that will provide you with tips on getting the most out of your vacation. With a professional staff and family-friendly accommodations at a great value, our hotel is the best way to experience all that the Orlando region has to offer. Whether you are staying with us for your family vacation, family reunion, wedding, convention, trade show or sports event you'll find everything you need close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Seralago Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.