“Generally good” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Seralago Hotel and Suites

You added Seralago Hotel and Suites to your Saves list
Seralago Hotel and Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5678 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy (US192), Kissimmee, FL 34746   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
35% off room rate
Ranked #69 of 160 Hotels in Kissimmee
Buenos Aires
“Generally good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We picked this hotel up for the price. It was really cheap. The rooms are very big but a bit old. We could see that they are renovating the rooms but it has so many that it's going to be a very slow progress I should think. We spent an excellent time. The shuttles to go to the parks were always on time and the drivers had a great predisposition. I would surely recommend it!

• Stayed June 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (298)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Seralago is the worse place to visit. Do we regret it. Air conditioner didn't work. Roaches galore !!!! Stinky mildew rooms. Just awful. Never will we stop there again. Matter fact health dept should get in there ASAP !
The lobby looks as bad as the rooms. Customer service sucks. Housekeeping looks around for things to keep. Please bypass and move on

Stayed July 2015, traveled with family
Jan R, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, yesterday
As you can imagine, I was very disappointed to read this review. This is the last impression we'd ever want someone to have of our hotel, and I'll be looking into your complaints right away. If there were any issues with your room, we would have been more than happy to get them fixed for you in the moment. As for your mention of pests, we do our best to keep our premises pest free at all times, so if there's an issue we need to address where that's concerned, we'll be investigating right away. Thank you for bringing that to our attention.

Please feel free to reach out and contact us directly if you'd like to discuss any of this further. In the meantime, please know that we'd be glad to welcome you back for another stay any time, and we look forward to leaving a much better impression.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Ok, so it's not the Hilton, but it was clean, and nice. We were in room 912, and I can't complain. Yes, there were to small stains on the rub, and they use flat sheets instead of fitted sheets. But it was clean, and if you are looking for a clean room that you are basically sleeping and showering in, then I don't think you can possibly complain. Especially for the place. Not to mention that it is right alongside of old town and fun spot.

Stayed July 2015, traveled with family
Jennifer, thanks for taking the time to leave us this great feedback. We're glad you enjoyed your stay overall, and we'd love to welcome you back for another visit next time you'll be in the area -- hope it's soon!

Orlando
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I have stayed here a few times and have never have had a problem. I don't know what some of these reviewers expect for $40-60 per night. My room was clean, staff was excellent, and the food in the food court was good too. If you want the Ritz Carlton then go spend $200 plus a night and things will be perfect for you. The only improvement that could be made is to have housekeeping pick up the trash in the parking areas and walkways. It's not horrible and everywhere but first impressions are important.

Stayed July 2015, traveled with friends
Kevin, thanks for taking the time to leave us this great feedback! We know we aren't the fanciest place, but if we could provide you with a clean, comfortable place to stay, then we've done our job. It's especially encouraging to hear that you were well taken care of by our staff. We want all our guests to feel right at home with us, so this has really made our day.

Thank you for your feedback regarding the parking areas and walkways. This is something we'll definitely look into. You're right -- first impressions are very important, and we want to make a good one.

We'd love to welcome you back for another stay next time you're in the area -- hope it's soon!

Best till then,
Spartanburg, SouthCarolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

My family of 3 showed up to this hotel on 7/23/15 planning to checkout on 7/25/15. Well my family and I were having such a good time at Orlando on 7/25/15 that I called to see if we could extended our stay until 7/26/15. The hotel was average, nothing fancy. We paid extra for the completely "renovated" room. Well needless to stay it was not completely renovated. The sink had chipped paint the tub clear knob were dirty the hotel was just ok. But we are not very picky after all we drove 11 hrs for Orlando not a hotel room. We were hardly there just to sleep only. But Saturday morning after I called to extend our stay I noticed our bag of snacks were gone we had bought almost $100 worth of snacks and placed it in a 5 gallon size black trash bag to eat while we were there to save money. It was gone. When I went down to the front desk I spoke with Lewis and he said he was going to try and speak to house keeping and see what happened he took my phone number and said he was going to look into it and call me I told him that was fine we were going down the road to I hop to eat because at this point I was very nausea I'm 10 weeks pregnant so my snacks in the room really were crucial!! I also told him that if we were not compensated in some way that we were going to check out today instead of tomorrow. Needless to say 2 hours passed and still heard nothing so my family and I returned to the front desk once again to see what was going on. Basically house keeping lied and said they did not remove a black trash bag from our room and said they did not even see a black trash bag in our room so basically Friday morning when my son grabbed a pecan roll out of it to eat that after noon the bag grew legs and walked itself out of our room. We did not notice the bag was missing Friday night because we were gone to Sea world all day then went to one stop so we did not get back in our room until 1am. Lewis told us that the hotel was not responsible for any missing valuables but he did knock off $42 off the hotel which is why I gave 2 stars instead of one. I feel like they should have handled the situation better he even asked me if I had a receipt like that matters, but I did though ! Regardless though we opted into not staying another night at this hotel due to that incident. I definitely do not trust house keeping. My advice is to dodge a bullet and stay somewhere else. Who knows what other valuables they are capable of stealing if the can steal people's food!

Stayed July 2015, traveled with family
Jan R, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 2 days ago
I was so sorry to hear about your experience when you visited. I completely understand how concerning it is when items go missing from your room, and that's why we were more than happy to offer you that refund. That said, I do have the utmost confidence in my staff, and I know that none of our team members would ever have removed those snacks from your room. Placed in a trash bag it might have been removed with the trash from your room and if so I am truly sorry for that.

I can understand your hesitation to return, but know that we'd be more than glad to welcome you back for another visit any time you're in the area. I hope if we do get another chance, we'll leave a much better impression next time around.

Please feel free to contact us directly if you'd like to discuss any of this further.

Summerfield, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

You get what you pay for.
Walking distance to old town was nice.
Needed maintenance on room upon arrival.
Check in a lot nicer than the rooms.
Wanted a budget hotel, this fit the bill. The pool not bad.

Stayed July 2015, traveled as a couple
Jan R, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your impressions. We know we aren't the fanciest place, but we do our best to provide our guests with a comfortable, safe place to stay, and if that's what we provided for you, then we've done our job. Please keep us in mind next time you're in the area -- we'd be more than happy to welcome you back for another stay any time.

Norfolk
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed at this hotel for 2 days while in Orlando because my first choice was nasty. Not a 5 star but great staff..and hotel clean. My room was messed up at the beginning after one phone call the staff moved me and my family to a better room. My next door neighbor on the previous were Pot head and the smell traveled to my room...after my complaint..they move me with no problem...Food is good too at the restaurant in the lobby room... games for the kids... Pool was too crowded but..it was a nice and affordable place.

• Stayed June 2015, traveled with family
Jan R, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your impressions. We're glad you enjoyed your stay overall, and we were more than happy to get you moved to a new room upon your request. Please always let us know if there's anything we can do to better accommodate you, and we'll be glad to. We'd love to welcome you back for another stay next time you're in the area, so please do keep us in mind.

All the best till then,