“Worse place” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Seralago Hotel and Suites

You added Seralago Hotel and Suites to your Saves list
Seralago Hotel and Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5678 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy (US192), Kissimmee, FL 34746   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
35% off room rate
Ranked #68 of 160 Hotels in Kissimmee
“Worse place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Seralago is the worse place to visit. Do we regret it. Air conditioner didn't work. Roaches galore !!!! Stinky mildew rooms. Just awful. Never will we stop there again. Matter fact health dept should get in there ASAP !
The lobby looks as bad as the rooms. Customer service sucks. Housekeeping looks around for things to keep. Please bypass and move on

Stayed July 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (298)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Ok, so it's not the Hilton, but it was clean, and nice. We were in room 912, and I can't complain. Yes, there were to small stains on the rub, and they use flat sheets instead of fitted sheets. But it was clean, and if you are looking for a clean room that you are basically sleeping and showering in, then I don't think you can possibly complain. Especially for the place. Not to mention that it is right alongside of old town and fun spot.

Orlando
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I have stayed here a few times and have never have had a problem. I don't know what some of these reviewers expect for $40-60 per night. My room was clean, staff was excellent, and the food in the food court was good too. If you want the Ritz Carlton then go spend $200 plus a night and things will be perfect for you. The only improvement that could be made is to have housekeeping pick up the trash in the parking areas and walkways. It's not horrible and everywhere but first impressions are important.

Stayed July 2015, traveled with friends
Spartanburg, SouthCarolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My family of 3 showed up to this hotel on 7/23/15 planning to checkout on 7/25/15. Well my family and I were having such a good time at Orlando on 7/25/15 that I called to see if we could extended our stay until 7/26/15. The hotel was average, nothing fancy. We paid extra for the completely "renovated" room. Well needless to stay it was not completely renovated. The sink had chipped paint the tub clear knob were dirty the hotel was just ok. But we are not very picky after all we drove 11 hrs for Orlando not a hotel room. We were hardly there just to sleep only. But Saturday morning after I called to extend our stay I noticed our bag of snacks were gone we had bought almost $100 worth of snacks and placed it in a 5 gallon size black trash bag to eat while we were there to save money. It was gone. When I went down to the front desk I spoke with Lewis and he said he was going to try and speak to house keeping and see what happened he took my phone number and said he was going to look into it and call me I told him that was fine we were going down the road to I hop to eat because at this point I was very nausea I'm 10 weeks pregnant so my snacks in the room really were crucial!! I also told him that if we were not compensated in some way that we were going to check out today instead of tomorrow. Needless to say 2 hours passed and still heard nothing so my family and I returned to the front desk once again to see what was going on. Basically house keeping lied and said they did not remove a black trash bag from our room and said they did not even see a black trash bag in our room so basically Friday morning when my son grabbed a pecan roll out of it to eat that after noon the bag grew legs and walked itself out of our room. We did not notice the bag was missing Friday night because we were gone to Sea world all day then went to one stop so we did not get back in our room until 1am. Lewis told us that the hotel was not responsible for any missing valuables but he did knock off $42 off the hotel which is why I gave 2 stars instead of one. I feel like they should have handled the situation better he even asked me if I had a receipt like that matters, but I did though ! Regardless though we opted into not staying another night at this hotel due to that incident. I definitely do not trust house keeping. My advice is to dodge a bullet and stay somewhere else. Who knows what other valuables they are capable of stealing if the can steal people's food!

Summerfield, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

You get what you pay for.
Walking distance to old town was nice.
Needed maintenance on room upon arrival.
Check in a lot nicer than the rooms.
Wanted a budget hotel, this fit the bill. The pool not bad.

Stayed July 2015, traveled as a couple
Jan R, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your impressions. We know we aren't the fanciest place, but we do our best to provide our guests with a comfortable, safe place to stay, and if that's what we provided for you, then we've done our job. Please keep us in mind next time you're in the area -- we'd be more than happy to welcome you back for another stay any time.

Best,
Jan, General Manager
Norfolk
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I stayed at this hotel for 2 days while in Orlando because my first choice was nasty. Not a 5 star but great staff..and hotel clean. My room was messed up at the beginning after one phone call the staff moved me and my family to a better room. My next door neighbor on the previous were Pot head and the smell traveled to my room...after my complaint..they move me with no problem...Food is good too at the restaurant in the lobby room... games for the kids... Pool was too crowded but..it was a nice and affordable place.

• Stayed June 2015, traveled with family
Jan R, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your impressions. We're glad you enjoyed your stay overall, and we were more than happy to get you moved to a new room upon your request. Please always let us know if there's anything we can do to better accommodate you, and we'll be glad to. We'd love to welcome you back for another stay next time you're in the area, so please do keep us in mind.

All the best till then,
Jan, General Manager
Independence, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Horrible experience. First off, we were not told this hotel only had outdoor accessible rooms - meaning no elevators. They put us across an entire parking lot from the front desk area. It was only my daughter and myself and we are both rather small framed women - not more than 105 lbs. Our luggage was heavy since we had planned on staying for a full week. My daughter has had brain surgery and is not capable of lifting more than 25 lbs safely. No one bothered to help us find our room or even offer to help us carry our luggage up to the second floor. Once we finally got to the room we were extremely disappointed in the total filth and nastiness of the place. The pillows were simply 12" balls of discomfort, next to impossible to get any sleep. But with the amount of rude people allowing their small children to run up and down the walkway outside of the room ALL night long, sleep was not easily come by anyway. And then there were random guests that simply wanted to scream at one another constantly throughout the night. When we had two small children try repeatedly to come into our room by beating on the door and rattling the doorknob in the middle of the night it was pretty much the last straw. We called the front desk and were put on hold. The drain in our sink was stuck in the down position and we had to scoop out the water and put it into the toilet. We also had to spit into the toilet to brush our teeth. The bathtub plug was totally missing (so a relaxing bath at the end of the day was not an option - not that either of us would have been comfortable sitting in that nasty tub). There was rust and paint missing and holes in the walls. I have plenty of pictures if anyone would like to see what a 'fine hotel' this really is. TV reception was a joke also. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone that would truly like to enjoy their vacation with a good night's rest. And the shuttles? That is a total joke. We ended up calling a cab 4 times during our stay. That was not a part of our budget so it was rather disappointing that we had to cut back on other things we had planned. But waiting for over an hour for our shuttles to arrive and then find that we have to stand up with at least 20+ other people going 60 mph down the interstate was extremely upsetting. No, I would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone. And we were told on line that these were $92.00 per night rooms. At the front desk the girl told me normally they go for $45.00 per night. I thought I was getting a wonderful deal with a GROUPON. Not worth my money for sure. And the little store/restaurant in the hotel was a joke. Two bottles of water and a bottle of Sprite for over $11.00?? And the employees in that store were the rudest people we came across in the entire place. So SO disappointed in our entire stay. Had I had enough money I would have left shortly after arrival.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel