“Worst stay ever” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Seralago Hotel and Suites

You added Seralago Hotel and Suites to your Saves list
Seralago Hotel and Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5678 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy (US192), Kissimmee, FL 34746   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
35% off room rate
Ranked #65 of 160 Hotels in Kissimmee
“Worst stay ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This is listed as a resort... Far from it! I can only review the pet friendly rooms. I originally booked for 4 nights and ended up staying just a few hours because everywhere else was booked for the evening. Floors, counters, bedside tables were all sticky with pet hair stuck on them. I had to use Clorox wipes to even sleep there a few hours. I did not use the amenities on site as I was so disappointed in our room. I paid for the room plus a 40 dollar non refundable pet charge from 11pm that I checked in to 8am that I checked out. I would not recommend the use of this facility. It is rundown, not at all what is pictured. Please find somewhere else.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (284)
Ocala, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I had a reservation for 4 adults for 2 nights, made this online for their "FLORIDA RESIDENT" special.... upon check in, the reservations I found to be incorrect.... I had requested downstairs and adjoining rooms. I had two elderly family members traveling with me, and upon speaking to the desk staff of why we needed adjoining rooms and ground floor for their assistance (and with it also being 9pm at night) they were most helpful in getting management involved and making things work for us. they gave me an upgrade to a suite with an adjoining room.... could not have been happier with that service... as far as the quality of the hotel, it is a bit dated... and could really use a face lift, not only in the rooms, but as well as the parking lot lighting and interior pool areas...
for what I was able to secure the rooms for knowing it to be a less than 10 min driver from Disney, I did not this place to be a 5 star level of clean. however I did feel comfortable bathing, sitting and sleeping in the room. only down side I had to the room (not discovered till the next day) was that my room door handle did not lock when you shut the door.... could be opened with out the need of a room key :(
overall I would stay here again, it may not be a super family hot spot, but for travel and necessity purposes, I would stay and recommend this hotel again.

Room Tip: for the money, upgrade to a suite to give a little extra elbow room.....
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Cleveland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Has all the basic facilities of a room plus table, chair, microwave, fridge and hairdryer, but is dated in décor. In need of modernisation.
Well positioned, pleasant and helpful staff. Enjoyed our 11 night stay using the room as a base for local attractions like Old Town and theme parks.
Price was competitive in comparison.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I always rent at the seralago hotel and suites, The hotel is perfect for the price in a great location just minutes from Disney Parks, Customer Service is great and the pool is nice with a bar and kiddie pool and Hot Tub. Shannon the bartender was great and is one of the reasons my family and I still go to Seralago Hotel. If I want something fancy I would pay the price for it this is just right for the price on a weekend family getaway. Next to OldTown the kids love it in walking distance.

Room Tip: Pool Views are a bit louder if you're looking for quiet, Not fancy rooms but customer service is...
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Melbourne, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Very cheap. The hotel is very, very old and very cheap, but clean. The type of clientele they have there required them the have lots of security on duty. The police were called there because of the customers. I had to call security twice because people were partying until 3 am outside our window. Also a boy nearly drown in there pool this weekend because the boys, who didn't know how to swim was playing in the pool while the parents were swimming. Luckily the boy only has a cpl broken ribs but he's alive.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Teresina, PI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Well, the rates for this hotel were very cheap compared to others, so I wasn't expecting much of it anyway. Was here with boyfriend and a friend for four nights and it was just fine. Didn't try the breakfast which is paid separately so I can't rate that. The room is fair. Mini fridge and microwave, two queen beds and room is big enough to have many bags on the floor and being able to walk in the room. Parking lot available and free of charge. Shower is ok. Sometimes hot water didn't work so well but I was here during summer time so it didn't bother me that much. Bathroom is clean and room service comes everyday. Didn't have any of my stuff stolen which is a VERY GOOD THING for guests who come to Orlando to go shopping. Reception ladies were nice and helpful to me. The mattress aren't that new but when you are too tired at night, it doesn't really matter. I had good nights of sleep. I definitely recommend this hotel if you don't want to spend that much in accommodation because the rates are low. It's near Universal Studios as well. There are plenty of restaurants right by the hotel if you want to dine near by, with many food options. Neighborhood is very safe.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

we arrived late in the evening so we had no other choice but to stay the one night (thank God it was only one night!) you honestly couldn't pay me enough money to stay there another might or ever again for that matter.this place is an absolute dump a should be shut down for health hazards!! the back of the toilet cover was too small for the toilet so it wasn't on all the way and it wreaked the stench was unbearable in the bathroom there was pubic hair all over the bathroom floor big box AC's clogged with mold to the point that the rooms smell musty when you walk in. the toilet paper holder came straight out of the wall. when I went to draw the curtains I couldn't believe my eyes lines of mold in between the curtain folds and all along the bottom of the curtain was a thick layer of black mold. the attendant at the desk was very nice but unfortunately the place was just disgusting she offered me a renovated room and free breakfast the next morning however free or not from the appearance of the hotel and my observations of the surroundings I would not dare eat the food from that kitchen. the "renovated" rome was not much better then the first room. the sheets are not fitted on the bed and I was scared to move while I was sleeping because I didn't want to touch the skeevy mattress below the sheet. the pool was disgusting I didn't even want my child swimming in the crowd of people at the pool was even worse drunk people everywhere cigarette butts everywhere no one paying attention to their children because they are just partying the crowd was appalling. never in my life would I ever stay at such a disgraceful pit hole ever again even when their "renovations" are complete. I would not recommend this place to anyone especially if you have children. you get what you pay for i guess but this place isn't even worth a dime and I am appalled that they would not refund my money. See for yourself I took pictures.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Been to Seralago Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!